Here are all of the new HarmonyOS 3.0 features for Huawei Watch 3
Huawei has already begun rolling out the first beta of HarmonyOS 3.0 with its exceptional features for the Watch 3 series. And when we say exceptional, it means that there are a bunch of surprises that users will find on their wearable surface. So without any delay, let’s jump onto the software detail and the impressive changelog.
New features of HarmonyOS 3.0 beta for the Huawei Watch 3 series are arriving with the 126.96.36.199 (DEMC735E88R1P87) build. Notably, concerning the watch, the update holds a huge package size of 1.61GB. Hence, users must ensure ample space and battery level of the device beforehand.
While touring the changelog, we find several fresh tugs that will eventually amplify the device’s performance. Moreover, the new version of HarmonyOS relies upon the key statement: “commonly used and always new”. Thus, numerous implements that appear with HarmonyOS 3.0 will add more reliability and benefits to the watch.
HarmonyOS 3.0 Beta: Changelog
Professional Sports functions
- The first HarmonyOS 3.0 beta update brings an automated pause switch that can stop or resume the exercise and other workouts according to your exercise status. You can access the feature by visiting the Settings > Exercise Settings > Automatic Pause.
- The device will also be able to support sports linkage to control the pause, end, and continue the course over the smartphone. Besides, it can connect to other Huawei devices and can use the S-TAG connection to sense posture, cycling, running, and more.
- On the flip side, the screen will remain enabled till you are doing exercise. As a result, you can easily check on real-time exercise details. Next, you can explore, connect, and utilize sports equipment with the all-new Sports Health Equipment Management. To access it, navigate to Settings > More Connections > Sports Health Equipment Management.
HarmonyOS 3.0 beta firmware brings the new altitude care app that can observe and identify the risk of altitude sickness. Further, it is capable of providing scientific advice to the individual. For instance, breathing, training guidance, and so on.
Ultimately, the firmware enables the BYD NFC (Near Field Communication) car key support to even use in ultra-long battery life mode. Hence, no more worries of great power consumption with using vehicle-related functions.
- Automated enter and exit sleep mode: Additions of a new ‘Automated enter and exit sleep mode’ tab in the sleep application. When enabled, the watch will automatically enter and exit the sleep mode as per your sleep status. Further, it also supports custom durations. You can enable it by Sleep app > Sleep Settings.
- Mute Collaboration Function: You can now mute either the watch or smartphone while answering a Bluetooth call.
- You can also switch audio devices instantly during eSIM calls through Smart Voice control settings.
With a single pull-down, you can now interconnect or collaborate between different smartwatches smartphones, headsets, smart screens, and fitness equipment. Moreover, you can remotely access the handset for snapshots, operating music, and more.
- Mountain Cloud Sea effect: Gives a three-dimensional look to the dial field.
- Kaleidoscope Dial: Let you select your own pic to create a personalized dial. You can also rotate the crown to see the kaleidoscope effect.
- New Watch Faces: Now you have the access to install your favorite face watch directly from the watch.
New Playing Skill game application that offers multiple watch usage tips and helps you to understand the new skill of the wearable.
Optimizes and improves the Bluetooth connection and lets you enjoy with a new status icon.
|| Source ||
Huawei AITO M5 and M5 EV will get HarmonyOS 3
During the Huawei P60 series launch event, Huawei Smart Car Business Cheif, Yu Chengdong announced that all AITO smart car models will get HarmonyOS 3.0 operating system by the end of this month.
HarmonyOS 3 for these AITO M5 cars will bring new features including a super home screen and smart car search. The net recommendation score of Huawei M5 car owners is 86.4%
Huawei also announced that the M5 and M5 EV high-end autonomous driving versions will launch in April, which won’t need high-precision maps. Yu Chengdong said that Huawei should be far ahead in the field of the smart cockpit and smart driving.
HarmonyOS 3.1 launched with brand new lock screen
Today, Huawei launched HarmonyOS 3.1 and Huawei P60 series is the first smartphone to pack this new HarmonyOS operating system with a brand lock screen feature.
Yes, HarmonyOS 3.1 allows users to customize the lock screen with new options and always-on-display features. This version supports 3D dynamic weather widgets, which enable you to easily obtain time, weather, date, notifications, and other information with AOD.
This new HarmonyOS software also has a new software user experience designed for Huawei devices and it also supports new camera optimizations.
HarmonyOS 3.1 launched with an improved security and privacy system. It provides users with full lifecycle security control for background pop-up windows, hidden applications, background task execution, and more.
According to Huawei, the HarmonyOS operating system deleted over 3.6 million malicious applications and 200 million malicious attacks every day. This is a step to ensure that the smartphone remains safe in all conditions.
Additionally, HarmonyOS 3.1 lets you enjoy amazing animations that weren’t part of HarmonyOS 3.0. The addition of these new features takes the entire user experience to the next level. Also, there are minor tweaks that are always ready to be explored.
Aside form Huawei P60 series, Huawei will also roll out this upgrade for more users very soon.
HarmonyOS 3.1: Here’s what you can expect
A new HarmonyOS version will launch with the Huawei P60 series on March 23. And here’s everything you can expect from this upcoming HarmonyOS 3.1 software and its specialties.
Aside from the new technological advancements, the Huawei P60 series will bring powerful camera capabilities to take amazing photographs on the go. However, a better hardware experience is connected to the software. That’s why, users can take benefit from HarmonyOS 3.1 in various ways.
You can expect HarmonyOS 3.1 to come with major improvements and bug fixes for the entire HarmonyOS operating system. This new version has eye-catching animations with added fluidity and physics-based response.
The new animations reflect all around the UI and UX. That’s why the difference between HarmonyOS 3.0 and 3.1 will be visible to all of the users.
HarmonyOS 3.1 brings an optimized control panel and it has new app shortcuts in case you need to jump on a certain app. The task execution between apps and the launch speed are also enhanced to provide fast feedback.
Other than these, Huawei is providing a developer-friendly environment, which allows them to deploy fast HarmonyOS 3.1 applications. For now, Huawei has not announced a rollout date for old devices but it could happen next month.
Moving ahead, we could expect Huawei to bring exclusive dynamic island notifications functionality for center-hole punch devices including the Huawei P60 Pro and Art variants.
Ahead of the HarmonyOS 4, this new upgrade will satisfy the consumer demand for a new change in the entire ecosystem.