HarmonyOS 2.0 Mobile Beta launch event set for December 16, check full event schedule
Huawei officially confirmed a Mobile Developer Beta event on December 16. The main goal of this event is to introduce the HarmonyOS 2.0 beta for smartphones and share the development plan for HarmonyOS 2.0.
At the event, the company will also unveil developer tools and will guide on how to use them to build apps for HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile ecosystem. Furthermore, developers will have an opportunity to learn about HarmonyOS 2.0 in-depth and get involved in a live tech session organized by Huawei.
“Be aware of the HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone developer Beta version for the first time, understand the latest full-scene innovative experience brought by partners, and share the HarmonyOS 2.0 design concept with Huawei HarmonyOS technical experts face-to-face” Wrote Huawei
You can check more details below.
- HarmonyOS 2.0 design philosophy
- Bring an innovative full-scene hyper terminal experience with partners
- In-depth analysis of the HarmonyOS distributed application framework
- DevEco Studio 2.0 One-stop distributed application development platform
- And mobile phone emulator
- And Huawei HarmonyOS technical experts face-to-face communication
- 10:00 – 10:30: Huawei releases HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone developer Beta plan
- 10:30 – 12:00: Application partners share HarmonyOS full-scene innovation cases
- 13:30 – 15:10: Huawei experts explain the key features and features of HarmonyOS 2.0 mobile phone beta as well as development tools
- 15:30 – 17:00: Face-to-face interaction with developer KOL and Huawei technical experts
The launch of HarmonyOS (Hongmeng OS) in smartphones has been confirmed at Huawei Developer Conference 2020 and also announced that the HarmonyOS beta SDK for smartphones will available in December.
Huawei Consumer Business CEO, Richard said at HDC 2020, the first HarmonyOS phone will be available at the start of 2021. Moreover, HarmonyOS will be fully open-source before October 2021.
According to the HarmonyOS 2.0 open roadmap, HarmonyOS 2.0 will support the type of memory devices:
- From September 10, 2020 – Device with 128KB to 128MB RAM
- From April 21, 2021 – Device with 128MB to 4GB RAM
- From October 2021 – Device with 4GB to more than 4GB RAM