EMUI 12 RoadMap Asia Pacific: Eligible Devices and Rollout Dates
Huawei’s EMUI 12 is based on Android and inspired by HarmonyOS software, which means that it is the most advanced version in the EMUI series. However, the Chinese tech maker has introduced this software version for global Huawei device users.
As of now, Huawei has completed the EMUI 12 rollout for Mate 30 Pro 5G, Mate 40 Pro, P40 series, Mate 30, Mate Xs, Mate 20 series, Nova 7 series, P30 series, Nova 5T, and other devices. Meanwhile, Nova 4 series and other mid-range models are still receiving EMUI 12 in various markets in Asia.
As of now, every global Huawei user’s desire is to upgrade to the latest EMUI 12 software. Speaking about it, the EMUI 12 comes with an interesting user interface with separate control and notification panel, font adjustment tools, new animations, and much more.
So guys, if you belong to the Asia Pacific region and are willing to get EMUI 12? You can check the EMUI 12 roadmap listed below. It provides you with complete information related to the eligible devices, rollout start date as well as the current status. Let go…
Updated on September 24, 2022:
EMUI 12 Roadmap for the Asia Pacific:
- Huawei Mate 30: Completed (Early February 2022)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro: Completed (End of January 2022)
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G: Completed (End of January 2022)
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro: Completed (End of January 2022)
- Huawei P40: Completed (End of January 2022)
- Huawei P40 Pro: Completed (End of January 2022)
- Huawei P40 Pro+: Completed (End of January 2022)
- Huawei Mate Xs: Completed (End of January 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20 X (5G): Completed (End of March 2022)
- Huawei Nova 7: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei Nova 7 SE: Completed (End of February 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20 X: Completed (End of March 2022)
- Huawei Nova 7i: Pushing in batches (End of February 2022)
- Huawei P30: Pushing in batches (End of March 2022)
- Huawei P30 Pro: Pushing in batches (Middle of March 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20: Pushing in batches (End of March 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro: Pushing in batches (Middle of March 2022)
- Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design: Pushing in batches (End of March 2022)
- Huawei Nova 5T: Pushing in batches (Middle of March 2022)
- Huawei P30 Lite: Pushing in batches
- Huawei Nova 4e: Pushing in batches
- Huawei 4: Pushing in batches
- Huawei Y9 Prime 2019: Pushing in batches
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei is yet to share EMUI 13 roadmap
EMUI 13 beta kicked off for global users and it’s quite exciting but the roadmap of eligible Huawei devices is still awaited. While there’s no official news available on this matter.
In 2021, Huawei released EMUI 12 roadmap during the Asia pacific launch event but this year, there are no such plans revealed. Instead of the roadmap, Huawei opened the EMUI 13 beta for all Huawei P50, P50 Pro, P50 Pocket, and Mate Xs 2 foldable phones.
Unfortunately, the program is open for the Asia region but more users want to join the beta activity. Especially the European models are waiting for term to dive into the testing pool.
Despite the delay, we hope that the oldest set of devices may also get a slot into this EMUI 13 release program.
In the meantime, if you have a flagship phone, tune into the Beta app. From here open the “Me” section and then search for a new EMUI 13 beta project.
You need to sign up for the beta application and wait for the submission. Once submitted, you will be notified to download the OTA update package.
If the activity is not available on your phone, don’t worry, you will see the project after the beta opens in your country. Yet, we also suggest you keep an eye on the Beta application.
EMUI 13 Features:
EMUI 13 focuses on reinventing EMUI 12, this includes better security and privacy. This new software can review all of the data safety measures thanks to the new privacy center.
It has new options to allow or revoke permission, check the timeline for all of the user permission, and so on. You can also set new image privacy to hide the image meta information.
EMUI 13 also plays well around the user interface and there are many improvements made to features such as large folders and service widgets.
EMUI 220.127.116.11 rolling for Huawei Mate 50 Pro
Huawei is rolling out EMUI 18.104.22.168 for the Huawei Mate 50 Pro smartphone in the global market. This update is packed with lots of new features, optimizations, and improvements for this flagship phone.
According to the information, EMUI 22.214.171.124 for Huawei Mate 50 Pro comes with new network improvements for certain situations. It has improvements in camera quality.
There are also new optimizations made for the audio quality of calls and games. On the flip side, the app has its own improvements for a better user experience.
Furthermore, Huawei has arranged new system stability optimizations that provide a performance boost for your smartphone.
According to the inputs, this upgrade integrates February 2023 security patch for the phone.
This is a big changelog for the Huawei Mate 50 Pro and the company is sending this to improve the phone’s performance in various scenarios. Also, if you have a Mate 50 Pro device, we suggest you get this version right away as soon as it appears.
The Mate 50 Pro is the first phone among all of the Huawei smartphones to get EMUI 13 but actually, it comes pre-installed. Since its launch, old phone users are waiting for a new major upgrade.
Recently, Huawei opened the beta program for a few flagships – P50 Pro, P50 Pocket, and Mate Xs 2 foldable phone. You should know that the latest EMUI 13 beta activity has limited slots and it’s available only for a region.
This new Huawei Mate 50 Pro update was released last week for global consumers and rolling out in batches. If your Mate 50 Pro has not received this firmware, make sure you get it via System settings.
(source – Huaweiblog)
Huawei P40 Lite February 2023 EMUI update reaches Europe
Huawei P40 lite is getting a new software update in Europe, which brings the latest security patches released in the month of February 2023. However, the phone users are also waiting for EMUI 13 roadmap to confirm their eligibility for the next major software update.
Huaweiblog reports that Huawei P40 Lite users are getting the February 2023 security update in Europe with build version 126.96.36.1998 and the OTA package size of 254 megabytes.
This is a staged rollout, and all of the P40 Lite users will get it gradually. Below you can check the complete changelog of this software release.
List of Changes
This update improves system security with security patches.
- Integrates security patches released in February 2023 for improved system security.
For more information on the security of Huawei’s EMUI system updates, visit the Huawei official website.
Notes on the update:
- Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
- Charge your phone sufficiently.
- The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.