Huawei has started the EMUI 10 beta rollout for the Huawei P30 series in more regions. Last month, Huawei began registration for the EMUI 10 beta update in many countries.
Earlier this week, we reported that the (limited) EMUI 10 beta rollout has started for the Huawei P30 and Huawei P30 users. Now the EMUI 10 beta is available to download in more countries.
Whoever successfully registered for the EMUI 10 beta program – will get the update soon. We suggest you check HiCare application for the latest software updates notifications.
Just for your information, the software version of this EMUI 10 beta update is 10.0.0.125 and the size of this update is more than 4GB.
EMUI 10 Beta New Features:
Incorporates a magazine-style layout, for a more comfortable and authentic reading experience.
Understated gray tones make for a gentler and more comfortable display.
· A captivating Dark mode that’s more than meets the eye
Meticulously calibrated colors, based on high-level research, with a minimalist Dark mode.
Dynamic, naturally-based animations for page transitions, app launches, and other scenarios.
Currently, Huawei is fixing the following issues:
1. Apps downloaded using a certain browser app cannot be installed.
2. Screen occasionally turns black in picture-in-picture mode.
3. Local videos cannot play using HUAWEI Video when the network is connected.
4. Some finance apps might exit unexpectedly due to the compatibility issues with Android Q.
5. Some apps might have display issues as they have not been made compatible with the Google Dark Mode.
6. Some third-party apps might not run properly as they have not been made compatible with Android Q.