Honor Play 9A smartphone users began collecting the December 2021 Magic UI security update that defend the smartphone from threats. This update comes with Magic UI version 188.8.131.52 updated from 184.108.40.206.
The December 2021 security update for Honor Play 9A fixes 2 critical, 15 high, and 38 medium levels of CVEs in the system and 29 CVEs in third-party libraries for improved system security.
- Honor Play 9A (MOA-AL00)
- Honor Play 9A (MOA-AL20)
- Honor Play 9A (MOA-TL00)
According to the information, this changelog doesn’t bring any other new changes for the system apart from the security patch. More information related latest Magic UI version and the detailed changelog is mentioned below.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
Honor Play 9A new firmware update:
- New Version: Honor Play 9A users getting Magic UI 220.127.116.11 from 18.104.22.168
- Changelog: Installs the December 2021 EMUI security patch for better system security
Points to Remember :
- The device must have a better battery backup to install this update that is a minimum of 50%.
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability(Internal/External SDcard) to download the latest update as per the size required
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.
STEPS TO UPDATE YOUR DEVICE:
To manually download this update via mobile Settings– open Settings > click on the System & updates > open Software update > tap on Check for updates option > (if an update is available) click on Download and install > after installation, restart the device.
Alternatively, you can download it via My Huawei App – open My Huawei app on your device > click on the update button> tap on Check for update option> (if an update is available) click on Download and install > after installation reboot the device.