Huawei has confirmed that Avita 11 car will receive ADS 2.0 upgrade in the second half of this year. The car will also get more native features with this upgrade.
This announcement came today after Avita 11 started receiving the second major version OTA update. The car runs AVATR.OS and the build version is 1.2.0. In terms of change, the update brings 24 new features to users. These are based on user feedback, 30 core experience optimizations, and other important improvements.
- Added sentry mode
- Added pet mode
- Optimize map interaction
- Optimize UI upgrade and refresh
- New control interface 3D car model
- Optimize the display of practical information
- Added car refrigerator (optional)
- Add shortcut interaction buttons
- Optimize voice capabilities
- Optimize the exterior rearview mirror function
- Added the automatic activation of the 360 images for meeting cars in narrow lanes
Additionally, Avita also announced new product plans for the second half of the year and 2024. According to reports, the brand will launch its second new car this year and two more in 2024. However, Avita 11 will get Huawei Ads 2.0 along with HarmonyOS native features.
A brand new “lime green theme” has been added to the UI, and the Avita 3D car model is online.
Regarding maps, the small map of the instrument can display more abundant navigation information, the car navigation can directly generate a route after receiving the target location sent by the user through WeChat, AutoNavi or Avita App, and the AutoNavi map has more detailed charging information.