As of now, we’ve covered the topic of HarmonyOS vs Android a number of times but some questions continue to surge among users about HarmonyOS and its relationship as well as competitiveness with Android.
Today, Huawei posted a teaser video for HarmonyOS, that increases the excitement and tries to address the most common questions that the customers may want to ask regarding the origin of HarmonyOS and its place in the industry.
Related to this, Huawei has prepared a “100 Question with HarmonyOS” campaign that will answer the most asked 100 questions on HarmonyOS.
There are many questions, such as:
- What is HarmonyOS
- What are the benefits of upgrading to HarmonyOS?
- What is the difference between HarmonyOS and Android? Especially in Performance?
- Android apps would still work, even after upgrading with HarmonyOS operating system?
- Is it possible to install HarmonyOS operating system on any device even except for smartphones?
- When Huawei will launch the HarmonyOS phone?
- When will I receive the stable HarmonyOS update?
There will be more question that will be answered by Huawei under these 100 important questions and we’ll have to wait when Huawei actually release them.
Launched at Huawei Developer Conference 2019, HarmonyOS was designed to support different device platforms but initially supported Smart Screen smart TVs. In the coming year, Huawei launched HarmonyOS 2.0 that supports smartphones, tablets, smart wearables, in-car systems, and devices from other device manufacturers.