Xiaomi has unveiled its weekly update of MIUI 13 as 22.2.9. This update does not bring any new or specific features to the system. Yet it consists of some effective changes and repairments for the major as well minor issues of the device.
The tech company usually updates the system of smartphones on a weekly basis. After a long while, the developers made an optimization update for MIUI 13. The beta activities were made to a halt due to some occasion in the respective nation. However, the update procedure again came into the headlines on February 3, 2022.
MIUI 13 22.2.9
As per Xiaomiui, the MIUI 13 22.2.9 mends the previous errors and defects of the device. Alternatively, these errors include some basic units of the device. Therefore, on the demand of users, the company made illustrations and resolutions for these segments.
- Gallery: Improved the image quality and made an increment in the firmness of the album. In addition to several bug fixes, the system provides stable and reliable picture storage.
- Clock: Repairments in the ringing function of the alarm clock.
- App vault: For some cases, the credit card experience delivers enhancement to the users,
- File Manager: The users can now opt for various dimensions of the windows accordingly. Moreover, an interactive and effective display experience with small window pages for the device.
These are some essentials that MIUI 13 interface provides in the weekly update. Further, we have a list of devices that are grabbing this weekly session. Let’s check out, which device users can have the experience of the above-mentioned implements.
Eligible Devices that are receiving the weekly release
- Mi Mix 4
- Mi 11 Ultra / Pro
- Mi 11
- Mi 11 Lite 5G
- Xiaomi Civi
- Mi 10 Pro
- Mi 10S
- Mi 10
- Mi 10 Ultra
- Mi 10 Youth Edition (10 Lite Zoom)
- Mi CC 9 Pro / Mi Note 10 / Mi Note 10 Pro
- Redmi K40 Pro / Pro+ / Mi 11i / Mi 11X Pro
- Redmi K40 / POCO F3 / Mi 11X
- Redmi K40 Gaming / POCO F3 G
- Redmi K30 Pro / POCO F2 Pro
- Redmi K30S Ultra / Mi 10T
- Redmi K30 Ultra
- Redmi K30 5G
- Redmi K30i 5G
- Redmi K30 / POCO X2
- Redmi Note 11 5G / Redmi Note 11T
- Redmi Note 11 Pro / Pro+
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G / POCO X3 GT
- Redmi Note 10 5G / Redmi Note 10T / POCO M3 Pro
- Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G / Mi 10i / Mi 10T Lite
- Redmi Note 9 5G / Redmi Note 9T 5G
- Redmi Note 9 4G / Redmi 9 Power / Redmi 9T
- Redmi 10X 5G
- Redmi 10X Pro
Huawei is preparing a brand new smartwatch lineup
As of the first month of 2023, Huawei has a variety of smartwatches that are already launched among consumers but it seems like there’s one new unique smartwatch lineup that could soon make its debut.
According to the inputs, Huawei has listed a mysterious new smartwatch lineup on the Huawei Health app with model – AOD-H1. First, we thought of being the upcoming Huawei Watch GT 4 or Watch 4 Series but there’s no confirmation found on the Huawei Health app.
Then a founding revealed that it may not be one of those, instead, Huawei could plan a whole new smartwatch lineup with brand new features.
B19 is the consistent code name of all Huawei smartwatches, for example:
- SGA-B19 for BUDS
- AND-B19 for Cyber
- MIL-B19 for GT 3
- RUN-B19 for GT Runner
And this doesn’t include the mainstream lineup.
Huawei’s former subsidiary Honor has always used B39 and B19 Example: MUS-B19 corresponds to GS3, and HBE-B39 corresponds to MagicWatch.
So, AOD-H1 could be an Always on Display (AOD) dedicated smartwatch lineup? Probably, as the industry already has such smart wearables that support this display-oriented technology. However, there’s some room for high battery life and new display tech that could drive consumers’ attention, such as high resolution.
Or it could be a high-end outdoor smartwatch ready for a certain type of user. On the flip side, it may be a new smart band. Yes, possibly but not certain.
A new Huawei smartwatch (AOD-H1) is in the making pic.twitter.com/DybYyyRw3V
— Deng Li (@MrDengLi) February 6, 2023
Over the past year, Huawei has done a lot of experiments in the world of smartwatches such as Watch GT Cyber, which brings detachable dial functionality. The Huawei Watch Buds lets you store two wireless earbuds inside the watch face and you can flip it open just like an earbuds case to house those earphones.
Watch GT Runner is a prime example of fulfilling a specific type of consumer filled with lots of tracking exercises.
For now, there’s no official announcement available about the AOD-H1 but we’ll keep you posted.
Huawei Music launches on Apple App Store
Huawei has a few apps on Apple App Store including Huawei Health and recently, the phone maker has launched Huawei Music on this iPhone app distribution platform.
According to the listing, Huawei Music on Apple App Store is published by Huawei Software Technologies Co., Ltd. and it’s available for free. It’s good to see Huawei has brought in a new app on more devices.
This is a platform focusing on music interaction, making friends with songs, and letting musicians bring you to a good mood with warm singing.
Below you can check the listing of Apple Music,
1. A large number of music experts:
- Gather excellent music experts from the whole network, share the beauty of music with you, and bring you an auditory feast.
2. Song request interaction:
- Real-time interaction, order songs as much as you want, here, every thought can be seen, and every enthusiasm will be responded to.
3. Warm and heal:
- Heart-warming stories, and happy partners, this is a music exchange platform that lives on your mobile phone, accompanies you anytime, anywhere, and keeps you warm.
For your information, Huawei Music is already available on AppGallery and it comes pre-installed on Huawei devices. However, iPhone users now too have access to this amazing library of latest sound tracks.
January 2023 EMUI update expanding for Huawei Mate 40 Pro users
Last week, Huawei initiated January 2023 EMUI software update for Mate 40 Pro users in the global market with firmware version 184.108.40.2060. Other than Mate 40 Pro, the P40 Pro can also upgrade to the latest software.
According to the information, Huawei Mate 40 Pro users can install the January 2023 update to get the security improvements released recently by the tech maker.
We suggest you download this new update to improve your Mate 40 Pro’s security environment. You should know has released this update in batches and it may take some time to cover all of the devices.
Meanwhile, Huawei Mate 40 Pro users are currently running EMUI 12 update and they are now waiting for EMUI 13. But Huawei has not released a list of eligible devices, which is eagerly awaited.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro users can check for the new version via Settings > tap on System & updates. Then you need to follow the on-screen instructions to get the newest firmware.
Check below to see the full changelog.
This update improves system security with security patches.
- Integrates security patches released in January 2023 for improved system security. For more information on the security of Huawei’s EMUI system updates, visit the Huawei official website: https://consumer.huawei.com/de/support/bulletin/2023/1/.
You should know that this update won’t erase your data but it’s recommended for you to make a backup of important data.
(source – Huaweiblog)