We’re in August 2020 and Huawei is still installing EMUI 10.1 on Huawei P30 and P30 Pro around the globe. Meanwhile, these device users in some markets yet to receive this major update, which may reach in the coming weeks.
The EMUI 10.1 for Huawei P30 and P30 Pro brings new fingerprint animations, colorful AOD, multi-window multitasking, multi-device collaboration, multi-device browsing, Huawei assistant, and more.
We’ve have been keeping a check on the current expansion of EMUI 10.1 for the Huawei P30 and P30. We also conducted two weekly checks on the EMUI 10.1 upgrade status for the P30 duo.
So, in the third weekly check of Huawei P30 series. Let us continue our investigation and explore your EMUI 10.1 installation status.
Post your Device name + EMUI 10.1 status + Country in the comment section. So we all could know about the current expansion of EMUI 10.1 for the P30 series and discuss it.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
UPDATE VIA SUPPORT:
It’s recommended to check for this update via Support (HiCare) app first:
- Support app
- Services Tab
- CHECK FOR UPDATES
- Download and install
- System & updates
- Software update
- CHECK FOR UPDATES
- Download and install
EMUI 12 enters last phase of rollout
Announced last year, EMUI 12 has brought new hope for Huawei smartphone users. As of August 2022, almost 9 months has been passed since its official unveiling and EMUI 12 has now entered the last phase of rollout.
In November, Huawei opened EMUI 12 beta activity with Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Huawei Mate 30 Pro, and P40 series. These phones are the first ones to participate in the test. After 2 months of testing, Huawei rolled out stable EMUI 12 via OTA on all of these three series’ in January and began wide testing for other devices.
These are – Huawei P40 Lite, P40 Lite 5G, P40 Lite, Nova 7, and Nova 7i. These phones have been one of the most popular ones in the budget to mid-range segments to get EMUI 12. While some of these have not been upgraded with EMUI 11.
In April, Huawei rolled out EMUI 12 for prominent flagships – Huawei P30 and Mate 20 series, along with the mid-range Nova 5T. These phone users have been delighted with this new software upgrade as the phone completes their ‘probably’ final major software reign.
However, this doesn’t conclude our journey, because Huawei also took care of one of the oldest batches of flagships such as – the Huawei Mate 10 and the P20 series. WoW! This was an announcement that made the fans happy.
In the meantime, Huawei has reached the last phase of EMUI 12 and it’s seeding this new EMUI version for Huawei Y9s, Y9 Prime 2019, P30 Lite, and P Smart series. The rollouts are currently in progress and the company will continue to expand this software as it continues to progress.
EMUI 12 brings a brand new user interface that looks way better than the previous generation. This design has been derived directly from HarmonOS operating system. On the other hand, you will get a bunch of new animations that improve the viewing experience.
Furthermore, EMUI 12 has its own new additions such as large folders, which compound and helps you to clean up the home screen apps more efficiently.
EMUI July 2022 update now live for Huawei P Smart 2021
Ideally, EMUI 10 running device Huawei P Smart 2021 model receives the July 2022 security update. This shows the dedication of the company to give a better user experience to each and every device user on time.
Well, the EMUI (Emotion UI) name itself indicated the emotion for the devices to diagnose them better than best working. However, Huawei offers a lot of self-developed features for the devices.
Meanwhile, the tenth generation of EMUI-based Huawei P Smart 2021 mobile gives you the best specs at the offered price. So if you are a Huawei P Smart 2021 smartphone user then feel lucky and enjoy this recent update for you.
EMUI July 2022 Monthly security update for the Huawei P Smart 2021 mobles aim to improve the usability and currently running version bug and issue will be fixed after downloading and installing it.
- EMUI 10.1.1.260 (C432E4R2P1)
Below you can check the guide on how to accomplish it:
To download this update manually, go to Settings then System & updates, then open Software update, from here select Check for updates. If an update is available it’ll pop up on your phone and an option of Download and install will appear. Press the option and start to download.
You can also grab it through, the My Huawei app, just opens it on your device, and go to the Update. Follow the on-screen instructions.
What to do if an EMUI update fails:
Ensure that your phone is connected to an available network, restart your phone, or open Phone Manager to run optimize or Cleanup. Try to clear the update cache through:
- Then click Software update
- Storage and touch clear data
- Now clear the Cache
After all, try again to update your smartphone, if you still encounter the issue, restore your phone to its factory setting and try again.
Breaking: Stable EMUI 12 rolling out for Huawei P Smart Z
Finally, Huawei P Smart Z smartphone users went straight to the most desired EMUI 12 stable version, by skipping EMUI 11. It leads to you providing a revised fluency of your smartphone similar to how you first used it after purchase or even better than that.
However, the Huawei P Smart Z is a midrange smartphone and users demand a new EMUI major update for the device for a long time, as it has even not received EMUI 11. But no worry it’s better late than never.
The latest EMUI 12 update brings so many surprising features and innovative changes to your Huawei P Smart Z smartphone. Although, here is a new EMUI 184.108.40.206 build version for you.
all you need to lift the 3.39 GB of installation weight, ya it’s hefty in size, but the data compromise result will be much happier for you. We recommend you install it via using the unmetered connection for not to interrupt services.
After upgrading to EMUI 12, the Huawei P smart Z users will definitely experience a new way of innovation, as compared to the current EMUI version. Below you can check the complete changelog mentioned below:
- Supports more flexible font customization where you can adjust font size and width with a slider.
- Applies the concept of neuromorphic to UI elements. It uses simple colors, tones, shadows, and highlights to achieve a more realistic effect.
- Allows you to swipe down from the top left of the screen to access the notification panel to view notifications, and swipe down from the top right of the screen to access the control panel to use shortcuts.
- Adds an audio control panel to the panel to make it easier to switch between different audio devices and apps.
- Allows you to easily multitask in split screen mode and send messages in a floating window while watching videos or gaming. Swipe in from the left or right edge of the screen and hold the screen to display the multi-window dock. Press and hold an app icon in the Dock and drag it to the side of the screen to share the screen. Alternatively, tap an app icon to view it in a floating window. You can later minimize the floating window to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Improves Huawei Share transfer speed for faster file sharing between Huawei phones, tablets, and laptops.
- Adds the MeeTime app that allows you to make HD voice and video calls over WiFi or a data network. Adds support for screen sharing during video calls, allowing you to tag and share key information in video chats.
- In the Discover tab in Gallery, you can create video stories using preinstalled templates, special effects, and background music. The video editing features have been streamlined and provide further instructions on how to use the timeline and editing options.
- As you scroll, EMUI 12 speeds up the loading of web pages and apps. You can go back to the page the next time you visit it. EMUI 12 maintains optimum performance, transaction response, and application launch even after extended use.