Xiaomi gave an internal update of the Android 12 system to Redmi and POCO devices. These devices include Redmi Note 9 Pro, Redmi Note 9S, Redmi Note 9 Pro Max, and POCO M2 Pro. After POCO X3, these devices turn out to be the next in the queue of attaining the internal tests of Android 12 OS.
According to Xiaomiui, the mentioned smartphones were eligible for the Android 11 update but remain far away from it. As for now, these Redmi and POCO devices will directly grab the Android 12 based MIUI 13 for their users.
Following the report of the source, the handsets expect to receive the latest MIUI interface somewhere in the middle of this year. Loaded with MIUI 13 and Android 12 features together, the middle-sized smartphones provide an effective experience to the users.
Android 12 onboard features
Android 12 offers several impressive and innovative elements along with fluent performance. These elements are related to the various segments and units of the smartphone. As always, the Android interface is strongly concerned about the security measures of the users and brings tools accordingly.
Here we provide a changelog of the factors that the Redmi and POCO device users will experience with the new OS. Consequently, the users will find numerous new mechanisms and techniques over Android 11.
- Dynamic Theming Support: A feature that collects the colors from the wallpaper. Thereafter, applies them throughout the system of the device.
- One-handed Function: It consists of such gestures that enable the users to use their smartphone, even with one hand.
- Quick Tap Gesture: This element allows the user to jump on any application with just one tap on the back of the device. For instance, you can screenshot, access music, and much more.
- Privacy Dashboard: A place that displays brief information about which app is accessing the microphone, camera, and location of the device.
- Dim the screen: If you are fond of late-night use of smartphones, then this is a useful tool. It dims the brightness of the screen in a darker place so that your eyes would not face any pressure.
- Conversation widget: Irrespective of the application, the user can access a particular chat with this feature.