What’s new in this update:
- Services: Provide more detailed and comprehensive services according to your linked device.
- Discover: Include service information, selected recommendation, video clips, and more to provide you with one-stop access to high-quality content.
- Other: Fixed some known bugs. Features launched online refer to the local situation.
Actual changes vary by region.
You can download this version from our Huawei Support app page here
Support (original name: HiCare) provides one-stop after-sales services for your Huawei devices. Schedule a repair, find a nearby service center, get online assistance, and much more – it couldn’t be easier.
1. Device center: Manage all your Huawei devices in one place. Check device specs, view advice, and more.
2. Troubleshooting: Quickly find and fix issues with your device.
3. Service centers: Find nearby service centers and check their address, phone number, and services.
4. Schedule appointments: Make an appointment in advance to avoid waiting in a queue.
5. Send for repair: Have your device repaired without visiting a service center.
6. Spare parts: Check the prices of replacement parts for your device.
7. Check service progress: See the status of your service requests.
8. Benefits: View available benefits for each of your devices.
9. Smart Diagnosis: Give your device a check-up to see if it’s in good condition.
10. Update: Get the latest software updates as soon as they’re released.
11. Live chat: Get online assistance from a Huawei customer service specialist.
12. Recommendations: Stay up to date with the latest offers and promotions.
13. Videos: Check out the best tips and tricks for your device. That’s not all – Support also comes with a forum, hotline, and many other features. Service availability may vary by country or region.