The update follows the recent release of a new firmware for the Huawei Mate 20 Pro, which brings communication improvements. Below you can check the full changelog and the instructions to fetch this new update.
- This update improves communication in certain situations.
- Improves communication in certain situations.
Notes on updating:
- Your data will not be deleted by the update. We still recommend that you back up important data before updating.
- If you encounter any problems during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
- The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.
To download this update you need to open Settings > from here, scroll down, and visit System & updates > Software update > CHECK FOR UPDATES. EMUI 184.108.40.206 for standard Huawei Mate 20 comes in batches and may take some time reach all of the devices.
The standard Huawei Mate 20 is one of the leading smartphones in the entire Mate series ecosystem. It has a 6.53-inch screen, powered by the flagship Kirin 980 chipset, and has a triple rear camera system including a 12MP main cam, 16MP ultra-wide angle, and an 8MP telephoto lens. This phone packs a 4000mAh battery that can recharge with a fast charger.
(source – Huaweiblog)