Intel EVO-certified 11th generation Huawei MateBook 14s laptop is now open for pre-order in Spain. Until November 1st, users will be able to buy this laptop with additional benefits and application gifts in the country.
Furthermore, the company has offered this laptop with two colors, three memory options, two processor variants of Intel. If you plan to buy this Matebook quickly visit Huawei Online Store and make an advance order of €10 to get a €100 discount additional discount.
The MateBook 14s laptop pre-installs Core i7 Intel processors, Huawei’s premium design, Windows 10, Huawei Mobile App Engine, 60Wh battery, and more. It’s also available in the UK and German markets with a great response from the users.
Below you can check the pricing and offers for Huawei MateBook 14s in Spain-
Huawei MateBook 14s: Spain Offers
- €1,499.00 for 16GB+1TB Memory variant of Huawei MateBook 14s (Space Gray)
- €1,299.00 for 16GB+512GB Memory variant of Huawei MateBook 14s (Metallic Green)
- €1,199.00 for 8GB+512GB Memory variant of Huawei MateBook 14s (Space Gray)
- Worth €119.00 Huawei FreeBuds Pro
- Worth €59.00 Huawei Bluetooth Mouse
- Worth €69.00 Huawei Care 12 Month Extended Warranty
- Pay deposit until 1st of November
- Pay balance between 1st to 11th November
- Wait for the Expected Shipping
Huawei MateBook 14s System Configuration
The Huawei MateBook 14s launched at the smart office product launch conference offering two versions in terms of memory and process. Later, the company also introduce this laptop in overseas markets, which is now gradually expanding its availability. Lets, give a brief look at its system configuration-
- Display and Design: It has a 14.2-inch display covering 313.82 x 229.76 x 16.7 mm dimensions with a minimal bezel design that weighs around 1.43 KG. In addition, it passed TUV Rheinland certification and has smart brightness mode.
- Viewing Quality: The display provides a better view with 2520 x 1680 resolution and 213 PPI color accuracy. Furthermore, it offers 400 nits brightness, 100% SRGB color gamut, 1.07 billion color depth, 1500:1 contrast, and 178-degree viewing angles alongside the switchable screen rate.
- Processer: This laptop comes with Intel Core i7 and i5 of 11th Generation and Intel Iris X graphic card. It’s capable of executing multiple tasks with 45W of high performance and has 16GB of LPDDR4 RAM.
- Software: It equips Windows 10 OS that will soon upgrade to Windows 11. Additionally, users can also enjoy Huawei App Market and other applications such as the Huawei browser, cloud space, Huawei Share, Restore factory settings, etc.
- Battery: The laptop packs a 60 Wh high-capacity battery and supports the 90W Huawei Super Fast Charging adapter to deliver all-day battery life.
- Connectivity: Its wireless connectivity includes WiFi 6 giving bufferless browsing and Bluetooth 5.1 for a prompt connection. However, users can also enjoy face unlock support on this laptop.
Huawei MatePad 11 and 10.8 gets HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206
Huawei is rolling out HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 for MatePad 11, upgrading from HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168/163. While on the other hand, Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 is getting HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 upgrading from HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199. Below you can check the eligible tablet models to get a new software update.
- Huawei MatePad 11 WiFi DBY-W09
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 2021 WiFi MRR-W29
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 2021 WiFi MRR-W39
To be mentioned, this firmware is only available for the Chinese models.
According to the changelog, Huawei is adding a feature that supports two pairs of Bluetooth earphones simultaneously to allow people to listen to songs together.
This new firmware adds support for the PC mobile engine, which would enable to use of the PC version of the WPS office on a tablet. Furthermore, Huawei is installing the latest security patch for these two tablets with January 2023 HarmonyOS security update.
The latest software update for Huawei MatePad 11 and MatePad 10.4 comes is rolling out in batches and it’ll soon cover all of the devices. Below you can check the complete changelog for more information.
- Added the function of supporting two pairs of Bluetooth headsets at the same time, one song, two people, listening to the beauty together add Good (only supported by some Huawei headsets).
- Added support for PC application engine, you can use the desktop version of the office software WPS on the tablet, to get a more comprehensive and efficient office experience.
- Incorporate the January 2023 security patch to enhance system security.
Huawei PC market growth is against the trends: CEO
Over the past two years, Huawei has improved its Consumer Business portfolio in all products including PCs, and Huawei Consumers Business Group CEO, Yu Chengdong said that the company is moving towards growth in the PC market amid an industry-wide slowdown.
According to Gartner, worldwide PC shipments accounted for a total of 65.3 million units in the fourth quarter of 2022, which is a massive 28.5% decline as compared to the same quarter last year.
Garter mentioned that this is the largest quarterly shipment decline in the PC market since the market researcher began tracking the PC market in the mid-1990.
Huawei CEO said that Huawei PC products attained rapid growth in 2022 and the overall sales expanded rapidly. The Chinese tech maker has also achieved digital growth and a new milestone in key industries.
This is quite amazing but the Huawei consumer business chief has something more to say about the year ahead.
Yu said in the new year, Huawei will provide a consumer-centric approach and will continue to harness the power of research and development, open innovation, and build core competitiveness to bring new products.
The company will continue to explore industry scenarios and work with partners to create a prosperous environment for satisfying consumers’ demands. Simultaneously, Yu promised that his company will build an industry-leading commercial full-scenario service system to create a professional, efficient and powerful service ecosystem.
The new year will be filled with new energy and the Huawei PC market is likely to fulfill its promise by utilizing the company’s high-quality resources.
It will gain momentum from research, marketing, sales, supply, and service with partners in all ways possible. The collaboration will help all industry players to get their fair share of growth in the commercial market.
Yu emphasized that the company is willing to work with partners and explore the upcoming industry transition.
Huawei to launch new tablet in Q2 this year
This year is different and we could expect a number of new tablet device devices from Huawei, in that place, new tablet devices could launch in the Q2 of this year.
Inputs reveal that Huawei could launch a new tablet lineup in Q2 because Huawei has a big launch event in the first quarter. However, there’s a minor possibility that Huawei may reschedule the tablet launch to an early or later date.
Currently, there’s no new input available on the tablets but we may come in the near future. It is possible that the upcoming tablet will be powered by the latest Snapdragon and HarmonyOS 3.1 technologies but we’ll wait for new remarks from Huawei.