OpenHarmony 3.2 Beta 2 Released: Changelog and Features
OpenAtom Foundation has recently released the OpenHarmony 3.2 beta 2 for the open-source community. The new beta phase of this open project, let you experience the innovative features of the official open source code of Huawei HarmonyOS globally if you are a developer.
The OpenHarmony 3.2 beta 2 version allows developers to support power management restart recovery mechanisms and open sandbox applications. Also, the security domain helps preset application pre-authorization mechanisms and fingerprints.
Meanwhile, the OpenHarmony 3.2 beta 2 update brings numerous new features and capability support for the users, for better and more supportive elements. Now you can explore the selfie-mirroring function in recording mode and more.
Although the OpenHarmony 3.2 beta 2 version has a vast changelog, that noted static and dynamic cards, components support local installation-free startup, and system SA startup and more to experience the more enhanced and standardized system.
Below you can check the complete changelog and features of the OpenHarmony 3.2 beta 2 updates released by the Open Atom Foundation:
OpenHarmonyOS 3.2 beta changelog:
Enhancement of basic capabilities of standard systems
- Added support for window multi-hot zone distribution mechanism.
- Support power management restart recovery mechanism.
- Multi-mode input added support for Input stylus pressure-sensitive synthesis, tilt angle, and key input.
- The security domain supports preset application pre-authorization mechanism, and fingerprint entry/authentication/identification framework.
- The driver supports the Selfie mirroring function in recording mode, audio sound effect control, infrared device input, audio USB plug-in/unplug identification, and event reporting.
Standard System Application Framework Capability Enhancement
- Meta capabilities support card providers to add static and dynamic cards, components support local installation-free startup, system SA startup, and access components, support single-instance Ability migration, operation management supports opening sandbox applications, and system application ability is not displayed in the latest task list.
- Package management supports obtaining the package name and certificate fingerprint information of the current package, NDK interface capability, querying the PackInfo information of a specified application, and atomic service aging and uninstallation.
Standard system application development example
- Added Demo samples such as backgammon man-machine battle, QR code generation and analysis, card use, multimedia, short video, facial recognition capabilities, etc., to provide developers with sample programs used by the SDK, so that developers can quickly get started using the OpenHarmony system basics ability.