Recently, OnePlus released June 2022 update for OnePlus Nord 2 running on the OxygenOS 11 interface, and now the company has rolled out an Android 12-based OxygenOS 12 update for the same device with new bug fixes.
Yes! OnePlus is pushing off a new OxygenOS 12 update for the Nord 2 smartphones. Surprisingly, the update carries a bunch of fixes and optimizes for the internal system as well as the lens hood. Still, it could disappoint users in some manner.
As per the information, the new update does not hold the latest June 2022 security patch. Instead, it brings the old May 2022 patch for the respective smartphone holders. This fact could dishearten the users to some extent. However, there are various changes that are taking place with the new update.
What’s New in OxygenOS 12 Update
The latest OxygenOS version brings better camera improvements for the device. It reduces the power consumption while using the lens function and fixes the abnormal crashing issue of the camera.
Apart from this, the update also fixes issues related to the user interface and Game Space. Hence, despite the security patch, users must install the update for gaining a comprehensive and stable system.
OnePlus Nord 2 is receiving the new update as OxygenOS C.05 with a package size of 359MB. However, a notable point is that the update is approaching those Indian users that are having the baseline version as OxygenOS C.04.
OxygenOS C.05 Full Changelog
- Fixed the issue of abnormal pop-ups in certain scenarios after pressing the Power-off key.
- Fixes the issue of abnormal interface caused by clicking the update notice of Bitmoji stickers.
- Fixed the issue that game icons displayed abnormally after being removed from Game Space.
- Updated Android security patch to 2022.05
- Fixed the issue of abnormal crash
- Optimizes the power consumption of the camera
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
|| Source ||