Huawei P40 Lite (EMUI 12) installs June 2022 security update
Huawei P40 Lite smartphone users begin collecting the June 2022 software update across the globe. The update increases the security patch level of the respective devices running EMUI 12 software. Moreover, it strengthens the system against minor bugs and protects the device against threats.
According to the latest information, Huawei P40 Lite June 2022 update is sailing on the EMUI version 188.8.131.52 (C432E5R6P2). On the flip side, the update carries a software package with a size of 225MB.
Mentioning the changelog, the latest June 2022 EMUI update only includes the security improvements and doesn’t have any significant changes to the system. Yet, it promises to enhance the functioning as well as security of the core mechanism.
- This update improves system security with security patches.
- Integrates the June 2022 security patch for better system security.
For your information, the June 2022 security patch fixes 15 high and 4 medium levels of vulnerabilities in the system. Hence, users must install the update as soon as it appears in the notifications.
The update is rolling out gradually but will soon cover all the devices available in the market. However, users can try the manual trick to grab the update. Just open the Settings menu and tap on the Software & Updates followed by Updates.
Wait for some moments, while the device will fetch the new firmware. As the update flashes on the screen, click on the Download & Install option. Let the device adapt to the system, and reboot it once before using it.
However, before you upgrade, you must note the following points:
- Make sure that your phone has a battery level of 35 percent.
- Have ample space in your device for storing the new software.
- Use a high-end Wi-Fi connection for a successful installation process.
- Although the update would not harm any data, still it’s better to have a complete backup of your essentials to another device.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- Message us on Twitter