Huawei is very much busy in preparation for upcoming launch events and smart products from different segments. May and June are likely to be the most exciting months for the launches of new Huawei products and the company is leaving no stone unturned to make these launch events more interesting.
In the meantime, Huawei is also improving the system of its existing devices by delivering new software, feature, and security updates to ehanace the user’s experience.
After installing this update, users are able to reset the equalizer setting, auto shut-off settings according to their convenience. Additionally, experience the improvement in wear detection accuracy.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei FreeBuds Studio users can check the complete changelog and more information about the update instructions and notes mentioned below.
What’s new in this update:
- Adds equalizer settings
- Adds auto-shutoff settings
- Improves wearing detection accuracy
- This update is rolling out in batches, so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- During the update, place the earphones near the phone and don’t use them.
- Make sure the headphones’ battery level is above 10%.
- Do not disconnect the headphone, while updating.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, wait for 10 minutes.
About Huawei FreeBuds Studio:
In October 2020, Huawei launched its first over-head headphones, Huawei FreeBuds Studio powered by Kirin A1 chipset, improved ANC, a good battery, and much more that attracts the consumers.
Huawei MatePad 11 is receiving November 2021 security update (Global)
Huawei MatePad 11 tablet is now grabbing the latest software update that prioritizes the installation of the November 2021 security patch. However, this update is rolling out in the global market and will soon expand to its Chinese counterpart.
According to the information, November 2021 update for Huawei MatePad 11 comes with HarmonyOS version 220.127.116.11 (C432E2R2P1) and comes with an update package of 225MB. The November 2021 HarmonyOS security patch resolves 1 medium level of CVE in the system, 5 medium-level CVE fixed in the Kernel, 10 CVEs in the application, and 40 CVEs in third-party libraries.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Just a day ago, Huawei has released a firmware update for MatePad 11 that brought a very interesting HD voice and video calls feature – MeeTime support along with app horizontal display optimization, This update was delivered with version 18.104.22.168 with an update size of 366MB in Europe.
Points to remember:
- The device must have a better battery backup to install this update that is a minimum of 50%.
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability(Internal/External SDcard) to download the latest update as per the size required
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.
There are two ways that you can download this latest software update, both of these areas the following:
- Go to Settings
- Tap on System & updates
- Tap Software update
- Tap Check for Updates
- Download and Install
After the installation and restart, we recommend you let the system optimize the new application so your device can run smoothly on further commands.
VIA MY HUAWEI APP:
You can also request this update via the Support app with the following instructions.
- Open the My Huawei app
- Tap on Update
- Download and Install
Huawei Watch GT 3 gets HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 update [Global]
Huawei has begun sending a new firmware update for the recently launched Watch GT 3 powered by HarmonyOS 2.0.1 and comes with version 126.96.36.199 in the global market. However, in the same month, this is the second update rolled out for Watch GT 3.
As reported by Huaweiailesi, Huawei Watch GT 3 188.8.131.52 update changelog includes optimizations for the system and added support for connection with heart rate band strap. This feature will be helpful in the health monitoring of the user. [Full Changelog below]
To be mentioned, the Watch GT 3’s first firmware was released just 2 days ago that brought big changes with it such as support for Health Living feature, SMS customization, app icons, and more. In addition to this, it also optimized the system stability for better performance. The latest addition is surely a big move towards better performance.
Send us tips on the contacts mentioned below:
- Message us on Twitter
New Firmware update:
New version: HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206
Update size: 267MB
- Added support for connection with heart rate strap.
- Optimizes system stability in certain scenarios.
- Open Huawei Health app
- Find your device
- Tap on Watch GT 3
- Tap on updates
- Follow on-screen instructions
- Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update.
- If the update fails, try again.
- It may take a while to update the wearable.
- Wait until the progress indicator on the device indicates the end of the process.
- If you have problems using the device, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Huawei Watch GT 3:
Launched in October 2021, Huawei Watch GT 3 comes with 1.32 inches AMOLED that provides 466 x 466 pixels, PPI density is 326, and weighs around 35g. It packs with 455 mAh battery with Wireless charging.
Huawei Watch GT 3 has Bluetooth 5.1 and GPS and is packed with 4 GB internal storage as well as 32 MB RAM. It is integrated with sensors such as Accelerometer, gyro, heart rate, barometer, compass, SpO2, and thermometer (body temperature).
First December 2021 HarmonyOS security update rolling out in advance
We’re in November and Huawei is seeding November 2021 security patch for different Huawei devices but the company is now sending the first December 2021 security HarmonyOS update in advance. According to the information, the first December 2021 HarmonyOS security update is rolling out for Huawei Enjoy 2 tablet.
The changelog reveals that the HarmonyOS 2.0 software version is 220.127.116.11 for this tablet comes the latest security. On the other hand, Huawei is yet to detail the December 2021 security patch.
Models adapted for this software rollout:
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2 AGS3-AL00
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2 AGS3-W00D
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2 AGS3-W00E
- Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2 AGS3K-W10
- Display: Optimizing the display effect of some interface
- Security: Integrated into the security patches in December 2021 to enhance system security
- Due to version restrictions, please upgrade to version 18.104.22.168 first, otherwise you will not receive the version rollout.
- This version upgrade will not erase user data, but it is recommended to back up all important data to a PC or cloud before upgrading, and confirm that the backup content is complete and effective.
- Because some third-party applications may not be compatible with the HarmonyOS operating system, the third-party app may not work normally after the update. It is recommended that you try to update the application to the latest version in the Huawei AppGallery.
- After the upgrade is completed, the tablet may experience heating, freezing, or slow charging. This is caused by some self-optimization and adaptation actions performed by the system after the upgrade. Please rest assured to use it. It will return to normal after 2-3 days of normal use. It is recommended that you charge for more than 1 hour in idle time. During the charging period, the system will do optimization to ensure that the tablet application is quickly adapted.
- After the update, there may be changes in your home screen layout, please adjust it manually.
- This update needs to reserve 10GB of data space. The installation package will be automatically deleted after the update and does not occupy storage space.
Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2 Specifications:
Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2 features a 10.1-inch FullHD+ display with 224PPI, powered by the 2.0GHz Kirin 710A octa-core processor with 4GB RAM and 64/128 storage option. The tablet comes in both WiFi and LTE versions.
There is a 5MP f/2.2 camera on the rear and a 2MP f/2.4 aperture camera on the front. It packs with a 5100mAh battery supported by 10W charging and it runs the latest EMUI version 10.1.
The Huawei Enjoy Tablet 2 expands at 240.2mm x 159.7mm x 7.86mm and weighs at 450g. As it comes in two color options of Champagne Gold and Dark Blue.