Huawei is very much busy in preparation for upcoming launch events and smart products from different segments. May and June are likely to be the most exciting months for the launches of new Huawei products and the company is leaving no stone unturned to make these launch events more interesting.
In the meantime, Huawei is also improving the system of its existing devices by delivering new software, feature, and security updates to ehanace the user’s experience.
After installing this update, users are able to reset the equalizer setting, auto shut-off settings according to their convenience. Additionally, experience the improvement in wear detection accuracy.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei FreeBuds Studio users can check the complete changelog and more information about the update instructions and notes mentioned below.
What’s new in this update:
- Adds equalizer settings
- Adds auto-shutoff settings
- Improves wearing detection accuracy
- This update is rolling out in batches, so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
- During the update, place the earphones near the phone and don’t use them.
- Make sure the headphones’ battery level is above 10%.
- Do not disconnect the headphone, while updating.
HOW TO UPDATE:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, wait for 10 minutes.
About Huawei FreeBuds Studio:
In October 2020, Huawei launched its first over-head headphones, Huawei FreeBuds Studio powered by Kirin A1 chipset, improved ANC, a good battery, and much more that attracts the consumers.