In 2019, Huawei added a new stylish wireless earphone called FreeLace under the theme color your style, to its wearable segment. These earphones bring 837mm total length, 9.2mm dynamic driver, 5.0 Bluetooth, and more.
In terms of battery, it offers 120mAh with a playtime of 18-hour on one charge as well as 4-hour playback in a 5-minute charge. Additionally, it has water-resistance of IPX5.
Later on, the company unveiled the upgraded version of the FreeLace, FreeLace Pro with noise reduction technologies and extended battery life up to 24 hours.
Now, Huawei is sending a software update for this neck-around headphone. This update brings improvement for Bluetooth connectivity and system compatibility to provide an enhanced user experience.
- The FreeLace users grabbing new version 126.96.36.199 with a package size is 2.7MB in the UK.
- Improves Bluetooth connection stability.
- Optimizes system compatibility.
How to update Freelance:
- Connect your Huawei Freelance with your smartphone(Huawei) via Bluetooth.
- Click on Settings
- Select Firmware update
- Check for updates
- Download the latest update