Last month, Huawei came up with a new HarmonyOS 3 experience improvement update for smart devices, it first began with the Huawei Mate 50 series and Pocket S and now expanding to a whole bunch of devices.
After installing the latest software update, you can experience new features such as smoother interruptible motion effects. Saveable split-screen combinations and controllable app jump. There are specific details mentioned below.
Meanwhile, this article will keep you posted about all of the smartphones that are being upgraded with the latest HarmonyOS 3 experience.
- Huawei Mate 50
- Huawei Mate 50 Pro
- Huawei Mate 50E
- Huawei Mate 50 RS Porsche Design
- Huawei Pocket S
- Huawei P50
- Huawei Mate Xs 2
- Huawei Mate Xs 2 Collector’s Edition
- Huawei P50 Pro
- Huawei P50 Pro Collector’s Edition
- Huawei Nova 10
- Huawei P50E
- Huawei Nova 10 Pro
- Huawei P50 Pocket
- Huawei MatePad Pro 11-inch
- Huawei P50 Pocket Art Custom Edition
- Huawei MatePad Pro 11-inch Performance Edition
June 1, 2023:
- New HarmonyOS experience update released for Huawei Mate 50 series with version 184.108.40.2065 and package size of over 1.16GB.
June 3, 2023:
- Huawei Pocket S flip phone received this major OTA with firmware version 220.127.116.115, similar to the Mate 50 lineup.
June 13, 2023:
- 14 models of the Huawei P50 series, P50 Pocket, and Mate Xs 2 joined this new upgrade program. Read more here.
Full Changelog of HarmonyOS 3 new experience upgrade:
- Combination widgets can automatically expand or shrink as the widgets increase or decrease, and stacked widgets can automatically rotate and display as the scene changes.
- Added the function of saving the split-screen state, saving the split-screen state to the home screen. Clicking the split-screen combination icon to save the split-screen state with one click.
- Turn on dual-app split-screen mode.
- The document supports a one-step preview, no need to pop up the box to choose the opening method
- Call audio can be switched between speakers, earpieces, and different Bluetooth devices in one step through the multi-device broadcast control center
- Added a quick download icon for a few apps, click to download, and use it instantly.
- Optimize the smart multi-window experience. When returning to the home screen, the floating window will automatically shrink to a small window to continue the task.
- Optimize the super fast charging Turbo mode charging experience.
Improved App Guard:
- Optimize the App Guard, improve security, provide a second confirmation pop-up window for application jumps, and reduce the risk of misuse.
- Make each step jump knowable and controllable.
- Optimize Huawei’s printing interface, simplify and unify the printing entry, and make it easier to print documents in one step
- Optimize system performance, sliding operations, page switching, and application startup are silky and comfortable every step of the way, and the dynamic effects can be interrupted.