Magic UI 4 for Honor 20 and View20 began to release in Indian users
Huawei is expanding the reach of EMUI 11 around the globe and sending this latest version of EMUI for different Huawei devices including the Huawei P30, Mate 20, and other important devices.
Alongside, the EMUI 11, the company’s former subsidiary has also begun sending its latest software, Magic UI 4.0 for the global models of Honor 20, 20 Pro, and V20/View 20. According to the information, these phones had completed their stable Magic UI 4.0 installation by early 2021.
Moving forward, Huawei has started to rollout Magic UI 4.0 for the Honor 20 and Honor View 20 device in the Indian Market and bringing its latest set of features for the users to provide them an improved user experience upgrading from Magic UI 3.1.
According to the information, Magic UI 4.0 for Honor 20 and View20 rolling out in India with the Magic UI version 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 respectively with a package size of 1.81 GB.
The changelog of this update reveals that this update has features including the new artistic themes, and improved multiwindow mode for better multitasking, smoother animations, super notepad, gallery optimizations, and better security.
Thanks to the tipster: Amarshi Studio
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- [email protected]
- [email protected]
- Message us on Twitter
You can also request this update via the Support app with the following instructions.
- Open the Support app
- Go to the Services tab
- Tap on Update
- Download and Install
MAGIC UI 4 CHANGELOG:
This update introduces Magic UI 4/EMUI 11, providing a rich array of possibilities for you to stay connected in all scenarios. This new system version carries forward Huawei’s All SCenario design concept and provides a richer and more integrated cross-device experience.
Based on the idea of “Technology for people”, Magic UI 4/ EMUI 11 brings a more artistic interface design, friendlier interactions, and a more innovative and convenient cross-device connection experience for people to perform better at work and in life.
- Artistic Theme: Adds the Starry Night theme, featuring vivid color painting. (You can apply this theme in the Themes app.)
- Multiwindow mode: Multi-Window allows you to open apps in a floating window for multitasking. You can relocate the floating window to the desired location or minimize it to a floating bubble for easier access later.
- Smoother animation: The brand new, intuitive animations throughout EMUI 11 create a smoother, more unified, and visually pleasing user experience when touching items or sliding on the screen. Long take animations will be displayed when you are switching between albums in Gallery or between year and month views in Calendar, for smoother visual effects.
- Subtle effect: Whether you’re toggling switches on or off, subtle effects have been enhanced throughout the OS for greater visual satisfaction.
- Super Notepad: Notepad now supports editing notes simultaneously from multiple Huawei devices. For example, you can insert a photo from your phone to the note being edited on your tablet.
- Lasting smoothness: A new standard for system animations has been introduced, improving app launch speed and the smoothness of general operations.
- Rhythmic ringtones: System vibration has been upgraded, and incoming calls and alarms now have their own custom vibration patterns. The combination of stereo sounds and coordinated vibrations bring you a more immersive experience.
- Multi-screen Collaboration: This is a special feature that enables your devices to work together to achieve their full potential. You can mirror your phone to your laptop’s screen to improve your productivity with up to three windows readily available. (This feature requires a Huawei laptop installed with version 11.0 or later of PC manager.)
- Gallery: On the discover tab in Gallery, you can create video stories by applying preset templates with special effects and background music. The video editing features are optimized providing you with more instructions on how to use the timeline and edit options.
- Undisturbed screen protection: When you project your phone in Do Not Disturb mode onto your Huawei laptop, messages and incoming calls are displayed only on your phone screen, both protecting your privacy and ensuring the continuity of screen projection.
- NotePad Privacy: This allows you to lock notes in NotePad.
- Photo sharing privacy: This allows you to remove the shooting location, time, and device information from photos before sharing them