Huawei Mate 40 series will launch on October 22 and the company has already confirmed FreeBuds Studio headphones to launch alongside this flagship. However, there are more products that you should know and will unveil with Huawei Mate 40 series at the conference.
A Weibo blogger has shared an image including all of the products that will announce on October 22. Including the followings:
- Huawei Watch GT 2 Pro (pre-sale on 23 October, sale on November 1)
- Huawei FreeBuds Pro (sale on November October 23)
- Huawei FreeBuds Studio (pre-sale on 23 October, sale on November 11)
- Huawei Sound X2 (pre-sale on 23 October, sale on November 1)
- Huawei Smart Body Fat Scale 3 (pre-sale on 30 October, sale on November 11)
The sales and pre-sale dates shown above are based on the Chinese market and may vary around the globe. To mention, a few of these products are already available for the global consumers.
At the event, Huawei may unveil the HarmonyOS version of Watch GT 2 Pro and as well as an RS Porsche Design model. Moreover, there’s a new Sound X smart speaker and a body fat scale. Don’t forget the new FreeBuds Studio over-ear headphones.
Aside from these, the Huawei Mate 40 series will come in four variants – Huawei Mate 40, Mate 40 Pro, Mate 40 Pro+, and Mate 40 RS. These phones will be powered by 5nm Kirin 9000 chipset.