We’ve passed through the second week of June 2023 and so far, Huawei has released plenty of EMUI updates. In the meantime, this month is filled with excitement because there will be new major upgrades.
Also, Huawei has released information about the June 2023 EMUI security bulletin. In brief, Huawei also fixed 9 critical, and 1 medium-level of threat. This upcoming OTA includes 14 vulnerabilities from the past month.
Furthermore, Huawei keeps on sending May 2023 security updates for old devices. Don’t forget that Huawei will release EMUI 13 for Huawei P50 Pro, Mate Xs 2, and P50 Pocket. However, we’re still waiting for the release, which could have any time soon.
Huawei EMUI June 2023 Updates:
June 30, 2023:
- Huawei Nova Y90 smartphone with a circular camera is now installing June 2023 security patch with the latest system improvements. This upgrade comes with EMUI version 126.96.36.199.
June 29, 2023:
- Huawei is rolling new software update for Huawei Nova 10 series with build version 188.8.131.52 upgrading from EMUI 184.108.40.206. Huawei Nova 10 users are also eligible to participate in the EMUI 13 beta.
June 27, 2023:
- Huawei is expanding June 2023 update for Huawei Mate 50 Pro, Mate 40 Pro, and P50 Pocket in Europe. The company is testing EMUI 13 beta for Huawei P50 Pro and Pocket in the global market but this update is all about June 2023 security patch.
June 26, 2023:
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro joins the June 2023 security rollout campaign with EMUI version 220.127.116.116.
June 23, 2023:
- EMUI 18.104.22.168 is rolling out for the global model of Huawei Mate 50 Pro and it brings June 2023 security patch.
June 21, 2023:
- Huawei P50 Pro and P40 Pro EMUI 22.214.171.1246 and 126.96.36.1996 respectively expanding for both devices. These updates are installing June 2023 update.
- Huawei Nova 7 SE 5G is now getting EMUI 188.8.131.526 and a package size of 302MB.
June 20, 2023:
- Huawei P50 Pro is receiving Juen 2023 security update in the global market and it comes with EMUI version 184.108.40.2066 and the latest EMUI security fixes.
- Huawei Nova Y61 getting new EMUI 220.127.116.11 software update, which comes with EMUI version 18.104.22.168 and 279 megabytes of package size.
- Huawei Nova Y70 gets June 2023 security update with EMUI version 22.214.171.124.
June 16, 2023:
- Huawei is pushing a new software update for Huawei P40 Pro global users with EMUI 126.96.36.1996 and June 2023 security patches. Don’t forget that this update brings up June 2023 security patches. Read more here.
June 15, 2023:
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro in the global market is starting to grab a new software update. This update has a June 2023 EMUI security patch for this smartphone with EMUI version 188.8.131.528 and 317 megabytes of package size.
- Huawei P60 Pro in the global market is receiving new software update with EMUI version 184.108.40.206 and lots of new software changes.
June 14, 2023:
- Huawei P40 Lite is getting May 2023 software update with EMUI version 220.127.116.115 and it’s good to see that the phone keeps on receiving new patches.
June 4, 2023:
- May 2023 security patch is now released for Huawei P50 Pro. Users of this flagship in the global market should get the latest firmware in order to grab stable EMUI 13.
June 3, 2023:
- Huawei Nova 8i is getting a new update with EMUI version 18.104.22.168 and the company has weighed this upgrade with 207 megabytes. You should know that the package contains May 2023 security.
- Huawei P40 Pro also opened in June 2023 with May 2023 security patch. Users of this flagship can download the latest firmware in order to improve the phone’s safety. However, fans are still wondering whether they’ll receive a new EMUI patch, read more.
- Huawei’s flip phone, Huawei P50 Pocket is getting a new EMUI 22.214.171.124 version. This new update has May 2023 update. The phone users are next in line to get a new major upgrade.
June 2, 2023:
- Huawei Watch 4 is receiving its first software update with system stability improvements for this new smartwatch.
- Huawei Nova 10 series in the global market is receiving May 2023 security patch. This update is released for smartphones with EMUI 12.
June 1, 2023:
- Huawei Nova 9 is receiving May 2023 update with EMUI version 126.96.36.1999. The update comes with 388 megabytes. the update improves the phone’s security aspect.
There are more rollouts that could occur anytime soon. We suggest all of you to check for a new firmware from Settings.