Huawei has recently started to push a new software update for Huawei FreeBuds Pro and brings various new improvements including charging efficiency, noise cancellation, and Bluetooth connection stability.
- Improved charging efficiency
- Noise-canceling effects have been improved.
- Bluetooth connection stability has been improved.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro receiving the latest firmware version 22.214.171.124 with a 260MB upgrade size.
Note: This update is rolling out in batches, so it may take some time/days to reach your device.
Want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
HOW TO UPDATE FREEBUDS Pro:
- Open the AI Life app.
- Make sure the earphones have been connected to your phone and earphones are placed inside the charging case, leave the charging case open, then select the corresponding card for your earphones to access the device home screen.
- Touch Check for updates.
- If an update is available, touch UPDATE.
- Wait until the update is complete.
- After the update is complete, close the charging case and wait for 10 minutes for the case to be automatically updated.
- Please ensure that the battery levels of both the earbuds and the charging case are higher than 30% before updating.
- Put both earbuds into the charging case, keep the case open and press and hold the button on the charging case for more than 10 seconds until the inner indicator light flashes red. Then pair the earbuds with your phone again before charging and updating.
- Before updating, please put both earbuds into the charging case and keep the case open until the update is complete.
(via – huaweiailesi)
Huawei Mate X2 gets HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 update with June 2022 security patch
Huawei Mate X2 is one of the unique foldable gadgets in the smartphone market to date. Earlier this month, Huawei rolled out the May 2022 security patch for the corresponding device users, and now Mate X2 is all set to grab June 2022 update.
The new HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 update brings the latest June 2022 security patch for Huawei Mate X2 smartphone users. Thus, the respective smartphone users will experience a more enhanced and stable system after installing the new update.
Talking about the updated security patch, it offers fixes to a bunch of exploits and privacy threats in the system. Moreover, it mends 15 high and 4 medium levels of vulnerabilities of the internal framework. Hence, users must download the update as soon as it arrives on the phone.
However, before you upgrade, you must note the following points for a successful installation:
- The device must have a better battery backup to install this update which is a minimum of 50%.
- It’s compulsory to check your storage availability to download the latest update as per the size required.
- A strong WiFi/mobile data connection is required for a buffer-free download of the package.
Apart from the new security patch, the changelog doesn’t read any specific changes to the device. Yet, it assures to optimize the performance level of the device. Further, it also serves as a stability provider so that the smartphone function efficiently.
- Latest Version: HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206
- Security: Incorporates the June 2022 security patch that enhances the mobile system stability
NOTE: Only those users running their devices on the base version 220.127.116.11 can install the update.
Compatible Models for the Update
The following models with version number C00 are compatible with the update:
- Mate X2 4GTET-AL00
- Mate X2 Full Netcom TET-AN00
- Mate X2 Full Netcom TET-AN10
- Mate X2 Collector’s Edition TET-AN50
For installing the update, visit Settings > System & Updates > Software Updates > Check for Updates > Download & Install.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 18.104.22.168 update is necessary to install
Huawei has started to rollout an EMUI 22.214.171.124 software update for the global version of Mate Xs 2 foldable phone, the phone users can get this update necessary rot improve the system security and improve the phone’s overall performance.
EMUI 126.96.36.199 software package has a size of 270MB and the update is currently expanding among consumers gradually. To be mentioned, the update has security patches released this month to fix the latest issues in EMUI firmware.
A few months ago, Huawei launched Mate Xs 2 foldable phone for consumers. The phone is available to purchase also in the global market, which is a matter of surprise.
While its Chinese version HarmonyOS 2.0 operating system, the global variant has EMUI 12 pre-installed, which is almost similar to the Chinese counterpart in terms of looks and feel.
Unlike the first generation Mate Xs, the Mate Xs 2 is equipped with a new processor Snapdragon 888 4G, featuring octa-core architecture – Octa-core, 1 x Cortex-X1 at 2.84 GHz + 3 x Cortex-A78 at 2.42 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A55 at 1.8 GHz. The phone also brings better graphics performance provided by Adreno 660 GPU.
Similar to the Mate Xs 2 and Huawei P50 Pro, the Chinese tech giant has kept Huawei Mate Xs 2’s camera department filed with new hardware capabilities. It features a 50MP triple rear camera system. While there’s a wide-angle camera ready to take your selfies up from the front.
Huawei Mate Xs EMUI 188.8.131.52 update is currently rolling in batches and you can download this firmware via Settings > System & updates and then tap on Software updates. From here you can follow the on-screen instructions to get the software update onboard.
However, before you move on to download this update, make sure you get the update instructions and understand them easily. We suggest you to get a backup of your important files to prevent unwanted deletion and then make sure you’ve sufficient battery backup to keep your phone up and running, while the update installs.
(source – huaweiblog)
Download June 2022 update on your Huawei Mate 30 Pro [Global]
Huawei Mate 30 Pro is receiving June 2022 EMUI security update in the global market that comes with system security improvements for the consumers. This update has EMUI version 184.108.40.206 along with an updated package size of 260 megabytes (via – huaweiblog).
Huawei Mate 30 Pro device in the global market has been one of the first devices to get EMUI 12. The phone is capable of running high memory tasks with ease and its Chinese version is already upgraded over HarmonyOS 2 operating system.
We suggest all of the Huawei Mate 30 Pro users in the global market download the June 2022 security software update as soon as it arrives on the device.
Huawei Mate 30 Pro is the first device to feature with Horizon waterfall display that has huge curves on the left and right sides of the panel. On the other hand, there’s a giant ring camera system on the back of the phone that has been continued in the Mate 40 series.
There are several other software features that have been launched with the Huawei Mate 30 series with its motion sensors detection feature such as gestures recognition and side virtual keys since it doesn’t feature physical volume adjustment keys.
Since its launch, Huawei is continuously improving its software capability and provided it with new software updates to improve the inner working of the device.
EMUI 12 works smoothly on Huawei Mate 30 Pro smartphone and if you haven’t already, then do consider installing the latest EMUI 12 version as it comes with various new features for this device.
Below you can check the precaution notes before you install this firmware version.
- Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
- If you encounter any problems during the update, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
- The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.