Huawei has launched a software update for the new Huawei Watch GT 4 smartwatch among global consumers. The new Huawei Watch GT 4 was revealed on September 14 during the Wearable Strategy and New Product Launch event in Barcelona.
Talking about the update, Huawei Watch GT 4 users can install this firmware with build version 188.8.131.52. However, Huaweiblog reports that the watch has already received two consecutive updates with build versions 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11 ahead of this new rollout. There might be some new features added in the past updates but there are no specific details available at the moment.
The changelog of this new rollout shows improvements for in-built watch faces and system optimizations. These will improve the user experience with the watch. The full changelog is mentioned below.
- Improves personalization of the Phantom Yellow, Digital Rhythm and Folded Numerals watch faces.
- Optimizes system stability in certain situations.
- For a better user experience, it is recommended to first update the Huawei Health app to the latest version in the app store.
- Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update. If the update fails, try again.
- It may take a little time to update the wearable. Wait until the progress bar on the device shows the end of the process. The device will automatically restart after the update is complete.
- If you encounter any problems while using the device, call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
Huawei Watch GT 4 specifications:
The latest Watch GT 4 smartwatches are a remarkable change in Huawei’s wearable releases. It comes in two case sizes – 41mm and 46mm, both of these target different consumers.
The main attraction of the watch is its new style and appearance. The Huawei Watch GT 4 has various colors to choose from, while the outlook makes it more appealing.