Huawei Watch GT 3 users can now experience the noteworthy metronome feature, through the new August 2022 optimization update. Be the early adopter to grab this recent update to give the smartest feature support to your sharp-witted smartwatch.
The recent optimization update for the Huawei Watch GT 3 is the best combination for the users, it has to come out clean in the following aspects:
- A new unexpected features
- Certain bugs to be fixed
- System and existing features optimization
Let’s take a look at the changelog:
The most highlighter feature spotted in the Huawei Watch GT 3 update is the ‘Metronome’, it is the most demanding feature from the users. As it supports various types of sports activities. Besides its access to control the iOS music player system.
Notably, the update changelog brings endless optimization including, the display of heart rate, sleep, SpO2, stress cards, and more. Alongside, it fixes an issue where messages were displayed incorrectly in some languages.
However, the update carries the HarmonyOS 22.214.171.1247 build version. All you need to left approx 120 MB of update weight to experience all corresponding features and fixes in your smartwatch.
For more details, you can check the complete changelog mentioned below:
- With this update, Metronome has been added and the display of heart rate, sleep, SpO2, and stress cards has been Optimized.
- Added metronome for multiple exercise modes, including 1 running, walking, and cycling. ( Displayed after tapping the settings icon next to a workout mode in the Exercise section.
- Added support for music playback control on iPhone. 3 Added support for finding your watch using your phone ( in Huawei health – Devices – Huawei Watch GT 3 – Find My Device).
- Optimized Bluetooth connection and added new status icon usage.
- Optimized the display of 2 K alpine rate sleep SpO2 and stress cards.
- Improved the watch’s response time when answering Bluetooth calls.
- Al Voice Optimized and added chat and calculator support.
- Optimized the accuracy of heart rate monitoring during exercise.
- Fixed an issue where messages were displayed incorrectly in some languages
Huawei EMUI July 2022 update released for P40 Lite in Europe
Hence, updates are a monthly procedure for the device’s betterment, users should have to take part interestingly for providing a diagnosis to their device for a run and a smooth inner working.
While talking about the changelog, it shows that the update brings system security according to the EMUI July 2022 security patch fixes for Huawei P40 Lite. Notably, the July patch gives you a certain number of fixes from different levels of CVEs.
You can identify it via the mentioned EMUI 126.96.36.199 (C432E5R6P2) build version. So, if you are a Huawei P40 Lite ( JNY-LX1) user then this latest update is all yours.
How to update:
Download via Settings:
- Launch Settings
- Hit on the System & Updates
- Open Software update
- Click on Check for updates option
- If an update is available, click on Download and install
- After installation Reboot the device
Download via My Huawei app:
- Open the My Huawei app on your device
- Visit the Update
- Follow the on-screen instructions
What fixes does July 2022 update bring:
I also owned a Huawei P40 lite and have already updated to the most recent version on my smartphone. I noticed that this update eliminated all lag and latency issues. And make my device provide an error-free experience.
Before, the update release, the smartphone starts degrading on-screen functioning but soon after installing the July 2022 security patch is experienced a lot of changes and improvements that help the device patch the security gap.
We recommend you download and install this new release as soon as it reaches to you, for a better user experience. On the other hand, the August 2022 security patch is pending release for the eligible devices.
WoW! Huawei Watch GT 2 gets August 2022 update with system stability improvements
Yes, it’s a wow moment, that Huawei is rolling out a new software update for the Watch GT 2 smartwatch with August 2022 optimizations. Even after four years of launch, Huawei continues to nourish this smartwatch with the latest software features and optimizations.
Huawei is rolling out Watch GT 2 August 2022 software update with software version 188.8.131.52 and you’ll have to download a big package size of 75 megabytes, which is quite heavy firmware for a smartwatch.
According to the changelog, the latest Watch GT 2 update comes with System optimizations for a better user experience that consists of various improvements for features and applications. However, the firmware section doesn’t contain any new additions.
Back in March, Huawei sent firmware version 184.108.40.206 for the Watch GT 2 lineup (initial) and the company expanded the update for more users around the globe. The update then installed important optimization for sleep monitoring along with new stability improvements.
The rollout is currently in progress and will expand in the coming days or weeks. If you don’t receive the update notification keep on checking for it via the Huawei Helth app. Once launched, you need to navigate to the app’s device section and then select your Watch GT 2, followed by the firmware updates options.
Tap on it, and the phone will start checking for the latest firmware update for your Watch GT 2 smartwatch.
Furthermore, there are a few safety notes that you can take a look at before proceeding with the installation process.
- For a better user experience, we recommend you update your Huawei Health app to the latest version.
- Keep your smartwatch close to the connected smartphone and do not disable the Bluetooth connection between both devices.
- The entire upgrade process may take some minutes as the OTA package requires time to transfer from the smartphone to the smartwatch.
- The device will automatically start after the upgrade procedure is completed.
Huawei P50 Pro gets August 2022 optimization update [CN]
Huawei has just released the July 2022 security patch update for the Huawei P50 Pro smartphone users for better security and stability. Still, it has been recently reported that Huawei P50 Pro users get another new, August 2022 optimization update to enhance the current version stability.
However, it’s normal to roll out two different updates for the device, including the monthly security patch and system optimization. By doing this, the company may want to optimize the remaining feature that wasn’t mentioned in the security patch.
Notably, both the update will not add any new features for you, it just aims to encounter your issue with the Huawei devices. And try to boost them in a positive aspect to give enhanced functioning.
Likewise, the new August 2022 update for the Huawei P50 Pro smartphone, brings an improvement in the system security protection capabilities. Alongside this, it optimizes the system stability in some situations.
So, if your Huawei P50 Pro devices running over the HarmonyOS 220.127.116.118 version, then it’s time to furnish its features with the new HarmonyOS 18.104.22.1682 build version, but for this its essential that your smartphone JAD-AL50 and JAD-AL60 model number.
Are you a HarmonyOS 3 beta tester?
Have you upgraded your Huawei P50 Pro smartphone over the HarmonyOS 3 beta 2 version?
Huawei brings a number of improvements and fixes for some of the features over the current version of HarmonyOS 3. Including, display effect optimization of some interfaces and icons.
Optimize the use of some game situations and the NFC feature. Alongside the audio playback effect of some scenarios to improve the sound effect experience. So, if you are a beta tester then update it as soon as possible for better optimization. Also, you can share your experience with us.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter