Huawei Watch GT 2 is getting the update after a very long time. Huawei is sending the update in batches and some of the regions around the globe have already received the update, while the Huawei Watch GT 2 August 2022 update is now available with the same changelog in the UK.
The August 2022 update comes over the firmware 22.214.171.124 version. To be noted, the installation size of the update is quite large that is 75.32 Megabytes. However, these updates affect greatly the device and we suggest you get it aboard as soon as it arrives on your device.
The Huawei Watch GT 2 users in the UK were keenly waiting for the August 2022 update to reach them and now the wait is over. They can now enjoy the changes bought by the new update.
The new firmware brings improvement to the system and optimizes the stability of the system to boost the performance of the wearable and provide an enhanced experience to its users.
How to download the update?
- To download the update open Huawei Health App.
- Select Huawei Watch GT2 from the on-screen smart wearables.
- Check the latest update under the other option.
- If the update is available, select the Firmware update option and press the download button
- The latest update will be downloaded to your Huawei Watch GT 2.
- Make sure that the Huawei Health app is updated to the latest version.
- Download the update via Bluetooth connection.
- Call Huawei consumer service, if there is any problem during the update.
- Wait patiently for the update as it will take some time.
- The smartwatch will automatically restart after the completion of the update.
Huawei Watch GT 2:
The Huawei Watch GT 2 has a classic design with better fitness tracking features. The wearable especially helps you to maintain a healthy lifestyle. It supports a long battery life that lasts for about two weeks and the Bluetooth calling feature enhances the calling experience of its users.
The new software release may take some time to reach you as it is rolling out in batches. Keep checking the update in the firmware section.