Huawei is now rolling out system stability improvements for the Watch 3 series in China released in June 2023. This is an upgrade over the past month’s release that occurred to install two new features for this immersive smartwatch.
You can experience improved system stability with Huawei Watch 3 and 3 Pro 220.127.116.116 (SP12C00E357R1P366) version upgrade. As per the changelog, the upgrade aims specifically at system stability of some scenarios has been optimized.
Below you can check the complete notes of the June 2023 system stability update for the Huawei Watch 3 Series.
- Due to version restrictions, please upgrade your watch version to version 18.104.22.1686 (SP2C00E357R1P366) first.
- You can update in the following two ways: 1) “Huawei Health” APP on your mobile phone > Devices > Click on the connected watch > Scroll down to find the firmware update > Check for updates Pull down the menu to go to Settings > System and Updates > Software Update > Check for Updates.
- During the transmission of the upgrade installation package, please ensure that the power of the watch and mobile phone is above 50%, the Bluetooth connection between the watch and the mobile phone is normal, and the network is connected normally. Do not operate the watch during the upgrade process.
- It is recommended that when the watch is connected to a WLAN, go to Settings>System and Update>Software Update>Settings, turn on the switches of “Automatic download under Wi-Fi” and “Install at an idle time” to perform the independent automatic download and idle time installation.
- After the upgrade is completed, the wearable device may experience heat, lag, or fast power consumption. This is because the watch has overheating protection for a certain period of time after the upgrade, which will appropriately limit the performance of the watch. This is a normal phenomenon. After the upgrade is completed, the watch system and applications will be optimized to return to normal.