Huawei has started expanding HarmonyOS firmware update for the Watch 3 Pro with version 188.8.131.52 to more regions. Last week, the company has initially begun the rollout of this update in the global market. However, this update comes with some additional features and a software package size of 332MB and
This large size update is worthy because it includes a big list of new additional features and optimizations that improve the overall user experience and makes tasks easier. So, we recommend you update the Huawei Watch 3 Pro over HM OS 184.108.40.206 version.
By exploring the changelog, we have found that this update adds jump rope modes, quick replies SMS feature, new watch faces for long-lasting battery, AI voice support for timer, media volume control, and multiple languages.
Furthermore, it brings optimizations for display, audio control center, DND mode as well as the detection of resting heart rate and swimming data. Check the full changelog below.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Adds jump rope modes and provides data such as the number of jumps in a row, heart rate, and calories burned.
- Adds support for custom quick replies to SMS message
- Adds several pre-installed watch faces for use in ultra-long battery life mode
- Adds the power consumption for watch faces.
- Adds AI Voice support for the timer function.
- Adds media volume controls.
- Adds multiple languages such as Slovak, Korean, and Burmese.
- Adds a button to manually sync contacts through the phone if you don’t have one.
- Optimizes the display of certain user interfaces.
- Optimized the audio control center.
- Allows you to press and hold the Do Not Disturb shortcut icon to open Do Not Disturb Settings.
- Optimizes the detection of resting heart rate and swimming data
How to update:
To update your Huawei Watch 3 Pro firmware, please head towards your phone with the Huawei Health app. Find your connected device inside the app, tap on the device, select your Watch name and proceed toward the update section. Follow the on-screen instructions.
- Do not disconnect the Bluetooth connection during the update.
- If the update fails, try again.
- It may take a while to update the wearable.
- Wait until the progress indicator on the device indicates the end of the process.
- If you have problems using the device, call the Huawei customer service line or visit a Huawei customer service center.