Huawei updates HarmonyOS 3 wallpaper and window cleanup feature
Last month, Huawei pushed a number of new software updates for all of the HarmonyOS 3 beta testers and it brings improvements for wallpapers and app window cleanup. The HarmonyOS 3 upgrade comes with firmware HarmonyOS version 220.127.116.11 and around 1Gb of OTA size.
During the time of testing, the Chinese tech maker continues to feed in new features for the consumers. Soon, we will witness the release of a stable HarmonyOS 3 rollout.
Coming back to the rollout, this HarmonyOS 3 version brings you optimizations for the display of home screen wallpapers, performance, and stability, app window cleanup feature, as well a September 2022 security patch.
Furthermore, the company poses new fixes for WiFi that may have not been connecting in some situations.
How to update:
To get this software update, HarmonyOS 3 users will have to visit System & updates settings, from here tap on Software updates, and then tap on CHECK FOR UPDATES. Now let the phone fetch the latest firmware and bring it down for your device. Although, Huawei has kept the software limited to the Chinese models but its features are also shared by EMUI 12.
There are some notes that you should know before moving with the software installation.
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we suggest you back up any important data before updating.
- The update package will be deleted automatically after the update is complete.
- The phone must have sufficient charging levels (over 50 percent recommended).
- Optimizes the display of home screen wallpapers
- Optimizes navigation performance and improves positioning stability
- Optimizes the app window cleanup function
- Integrates security patches released in September 2022 for improved system security.