Huawei Smart Screen V series 2021 installs HarmonyOS 3.0 beta
HarmonyOS 3.0 is the latest as well as the gigantic interface that recently Huawei has added to its software lineup. Gradually, the company is also pushing off the beta version of this thoughtful firmware to its flagship devices. Currently, the Huawei Smart Screen V series 2021 models are grabbing the HarmonyOS 3 beta update.
The Chinese manufacturer has almost completed the first round of the HarmonyOS 3.0 beta release for its high-end devices. Slowly and steadily, the company has now started extending its hands over the second batch of Huawei devices.
At this moment, Huawei has turned its face towards the smart screen product and has begun distributing the HarmonyOS 3 beta update to the V55 2021 and other V series models. Eligible users can identify the update with the 220.127.116.11 (SP3) build.
Since it is the newest HarmonyOS version, there is surety to find a bunch of new features in this update. However, before you proceed with the changelog, let’s get knowledge of which models are compatible with the latest beta update.
- Huawei Smart Screen V55 2021 – HD55THAA
- Huawei Smart Screen V65 2021 – HD65THAA
- Huawei Smart Screen V75 2021 – HD75THAA
- Huawei Smart Screen V85 2021 – HD85THAA
Notably, this is a limited update and you must have the baseline version as 18.104.22.1685 for upgrading your device to the latest software. What new features does the software bring? Well, let’s explore the changelog to understand the features in detail.
HarmonyOS 3.0 Beta Changelog
Easy and Efficient Functions
- New Shortcut Menu: Now you can easily switch the audio output device on your smart screen. Just press long the menu button on the remote control and click on the headphone icon.
- Enhanced Computer Manager: Select the content of your choice on your smartphone and put it on the smart screen to enjoy a large-screen visual experience.
- One Tap Gesture: The gesture allows you to perform certain actions without using any equipment. Just hold your Huawei phone and face it to the smart screen. Now move it accordingly to operate the functions.
New Media Center
- Network System: Through the Network System function of the Media Center, you can easily connect to network storage servers (NAS Devices). For instance, Huawei smartphones, PCs, tablets, browsing phones, and smartwatches.
- New Video Functions: Both smartphones and tablets can freely access audio and video calls.
- Gallery: Addition of a Moments tab which will automatically aggregate essential photos and videos according to time, theme, or scenario. Besides, it can generate a beautiful moment album with the photos and videos in the gallery by classifying them intelligently.
- Application: Added a new game center application shortcut download icon.
Before you upgrade!
Yes, before you jump onto the tempting update, make sure of the following mentioned points:
- Due to version limitations, please upgrade to 2.0. 0.595 (SP1) and above, otherwise the new version push will not be received.
- Once the version is upgraded, it cannot be rolled back. In response to your feedback and suggestions, it will be continuously optimized in subsequent new versions.
- Please do not power off during the upgrade process, otherwise, it may lead to upgrading failure or other abnormal problems.
- Under normal circumstances, the version upgrade will not clear user data, but it is recommended to back up all important data before upgrading.
|| Source ||