Bugs and Issues
Huawei P50 Pro 100x Zoom Camera performing overheating issue
Huawei P50 Pro smartphone features a top quad rear camera for the ultrawide and telephoto as well, that gives you clear and high-quality images. Well, the owner already knows this fact, but here we found an overheating issue in the most sophisticated Huawei P50 Pro camera.
The exact matter is, that a Huawei P50 Pro users report that the smartphone is performing overheating especially when they using the 100x zoom plus camera feature. The Huawei P50 Pro camera is degraded its performance day by day, mainly when operating the camera. Another issue for the battery finishes fast after making it full and it gives only a 60Hz refresh rate.
Users are really disappointed with the unwanted issue and bugs in the latest Huawei P50 Pro smartphone. Although somehow the disappointment is quite fair, as the Huawei P50 Pro smartphone is mainly known for its camera specs.
Notably, if your device is running on the outdated version of EMUI then do update it ASAP, the company recently dispatched the July 2022 EMUI 12 126.96.36.199 version update in the global market. For downloading this update, you need to compromise a small storage space of 354 MB.
The recent update may resolve your issue related to the Huawei P50 Pro 100x camera zoom feature. For your concern regarding the 60Hr refresh rate, then you can follow the below-mentioned guides to resolve it:
- Drag down from the top right of the screen, make sure to turn off Personal Hotspot Huawei Share, Wireless Reverse, Charging after usage>> Disable
- Settings > Biometrics & password > Face Recognition > Disable
- Turn on Power Saving Mode and enable Dark Mode.
Huawei P50 Pro camera:
The Huawei P50 Pro main camera matrix with 50MP defining capability displays true color photos. The camera stands out in every situation and captures an attractive scene in low light, from a distance, and with 100x zooming abilities.
- Primary Camera: 50MP of f/1.8 aperture with true camera colors and OIS (optical image stabilization)
- Secondary Camera: 40MP of f/1.6 aperture with mono colors
- Ultra-Wide Angle Camera: 13MP of f/2.2 aperture
- Telephoto Camera: 64MP of f/3.5 aperture with OIS and AF support