Huawei P40 Series gets Picture in Picture camera preview, WiFi and system optimizations [CN – Models]
Huawei has done it again, the company is sending the third new software update for the Huawei P40 and P40 Pro to improve its user experience and add new features.
Huawei is improving the Huawei P40 series with back to back updates, the company has already sent two software packages that installed various new optimizations related to camera, system, fixes.
This latest update for Huawei P40 and P40 Pro brings preview in preview camera features, network optimizations, and system improvements.
More details linked below.
HUAWEI P40 SERIES UPDATE CHANGELOG:
- Adds Picture in Picture preview, when the user zooms to 15X or more the picture in picture help identify the object in viewfinder.
- Enhances AI Passerby feature.
- Optimize the experience of taking a picture in some scenarios, improves quality, and make colors look more realistic and natural.
Optimizes WLAN network speed in some situations.
Optimize the display effect of notifications.
Huawei P40 and P40 Pro receiving the latest optimizations with EMUI version 10.1.0.126 with 0.94GB size. Upgrading from EMUI 10.1.0.123.
Note: The update is currently rolling in China but it may also expand for other countries with a different version and a few changes.
Want to send us updates screenshots/information? connect here – [email protected]uaweicentral.com or message us directly on Twitter.
HOW TO UPDATE HUAWEI P40 SERIES:
- Open Settings
- Click on System & updates
- Click on Software update
- Click on CHECK FOR UPDATES
- Click on Download and install