On May 2, Huawei has launched its latest high-end smartphone – Huawei P40 Pro in Japan. In addition to this flagship, Huawei also introduced Huawei P40 lite 5G and P40 Lite E.
Huawei P40 Pro (SIM-Free) in Japan is priced at 108,800 yen and it’ll be available to purchase from June 12. Interested customers can pre-order this phone starting today, which brings you a free Huawei Watch GT 2e, 1 year of 50GB Cloud storage, and 3 months of free screen damage support.
HUAWEI P40 PRO SPECIFICATIONS:
Display: 6.58-inch FHD+ OLED display (2640×1200) 90Hz
- 50 MP RYYB Ultra Vision Camera (Wide Angle, f/1.9 aperture, OIS)
- 40 MP Cine Camera (Ultra-Wide Angle, f/1.8 aperture)
- 12 MP SuperSensing Telephoto Camera (5X Optical Zoom, f/3.4 aperture, OIS)
- 3D Depth Sensing Camera
- 32 MP Selfie Camera (f/2.2 aperture)
- IR Depth/Gesture Camera
- Ambient & Proximity Sensor
Software – EMUI 10.1 (Android 10)
SoC – Kirin 990 5G
RAM/Storage – 8GB RAM and 256GB Storage (expandable via nano memory card)
Dimensions: 158.2 x 72.6 x 8.95mm (209g)
Battery – 4200mAh (40W wired, 27W wireless charging)
Network – GSM, HSPA, LTE, 5G, Bluetooth 5.1, WiFi 6+, NFC
Huawei P40 series doesn’t come with Google Mobile Services (GMS) instead it has pre-installed Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) supported by AppGallery.