Huawei Nova 4e begun testing HarmonyOS 2 closed beta
Huawei Nova 4e has finally entered the HarmonyOS 2.0 beta program. This operating system allows the Nova 4e to upgrade with new features and provide a better user experience.
The HarmonyOS 2.0 closed beta for the Nova 4e carries version 18.104.22.168 upgrading from EMUI 10.0 version 10.0.0.168. To check your device’s current version navigate to Settings > About phone > Version number.
Huawei is rolling out the HarmonyOS 2.0 in China, while the users in the global markets are still waiting for the beta tests. Also, the company hasn’t yet revealed its plan for HM OS upgrade outside China.
- Huawei Nova 4e (MAR-AL00)
- Huawei Nova 4e (MAR-TL00)
- Release date: July 31, 2021
- Number of users (first batch): 2000
HarmonyOS 2.0 brings for Huawei nova 4e?
This beta after installation will completely change the UI of your device, making it more interactive and smoother than before. The HarmonyOS 2.o comes with new features and changes that reflect in every part of the UI.
Further, this new OS features a brand new home screen, service widgets, Huawei share, smart folder, super device, collaborative security, and much more.
The super device is the most unique and productive function to try on in the new HM OS. It allows users to control a bunch of devices using a single device. Check more of the innovative features of HarmonyOS 2.0 here.
Things to remember before upgrade:
- You should install the latest EMUI version mentioned above in order to make your Nova 4e compatible with this upgrade.
- Fill in all your details correctly while registering for the beta, otherwise you won’t receive it.
- This update will not erase your data, even then we recommend you to backup your important files, in case.
- Some of the third-party applications might not be supported due to their incompatibility for HarmonyOS 2.0.
- Maintain enough battery and storage on your device (at least 10GB), before installing the package.