Huawei HarmonyOS 3 is the special bulletin in the current scenario and moving ahead with the latest info, then the company is now working to release the HarmonyOS 3 beta update for the second batch (2 rounds) of devices.
Previously, Huawei released the devices list that is eligible to get the HarmonyOS 3 operating system. Alongside its adaptation procedure. And in recent scenarios, the company is all set to release the HarmonyOS 3 beta update for them after closing the Adoption process. We recommend users keep checking for updates on devices as companies can be released at any time or stay tuned with us to get updated info.
Well back to the HarmonyOS 3 beta version, then it brings various new features and changes for the devices that make it more innovative and ideal to enhance your experience.
Below you can check the second batch device list, which is released after the successful accomplishment of the first batch HarmonyOS 3 beta version, the company is now getting ahead for remaining eligible users to get its taste.
- Huawei Mate Xs (TAH-AN00m) – 184.108.40.206/116
- Huawei P40 4G (ANA-AL00) – 220.127.116.11/116
- Huawei P40 5G (ANA-AN00) – 18.104.22.168/116
- Huawei P40 5G (ANA-TN00) –22.214.171.124/116
- Huawei P40 Pro (ELS-AN00) –126.96.36.199/116
- Huawei P40 Pro (ELS-TN00) – 188.8.131.52/116
- Huawei P40 Pro+ (ELS-AN10) – 184.108.40.206/116
- Huawei Mate 30 4G (TAS-AL00) – 220.127.116.11/116
- Huawei Mate 30 4G (TAS-AL00) – 18.104.22.168/116
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 4G (LIO-AL00) – 22.214.171.124/116
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 4G (LIO-TL00) – 126.96.36.199/116
- Huawei Mate 30 5G (TAS-AN00) – 188.8.131.52/116
- Huawei Mate 30 Pro 5G (LIO-AN00) – 184.108.40.206/116
- Huawei Mate 30 RS Porsche Design (LIO-AN00P) – 220.127.116.11/116
- Huawei Mate 30E Pro 5G (LIO-AN00m) – 18.104.22.168/116
- Huawei Nova 10 (NCO-AL00) – 22.214.171.124/116
- Huawei Nova 10 Pro (GAL-AL00) – 126.96.36.199/116
- Huawei Nova 9 (NAM-AL00) – 188.8.131.52/116
- Huawei Nova 9 Pro (RTE-AL00) – 184.108.40.206/116
- 2021 Huawei Smart Screen V series – 220.127.116.11
- Huawei Smart Screen V75 Super – 18.104.22.168
- Huawei Smart Screen V98 – 22.214.171.124
Notably, stay tuned with us and get the latest information about the new beta rollout for your Huawei devices.
Huawei HarmonyOS October 2022 security patch details out
We are in the first week of October and Huawei has just released the latest October 2022 security patch details for the devices running on the HarmonyOS operating system. On the other hand, the Chinese tech giant has also published October 2022 EMUI security details for global devices. Check the details here.
Huawei releases monthly security maintenance patches so as to keep its devices in tip-top condition. System security is very crucial for any device as it brings fixes for several vulnerabilities found in the latest software versions. Most importantly, the security patches protect the device against threats.
The October 2022 patch includes various fixes to resolve the bugs and issues in the system. Alongside this, the company will soon release the software update with the newest security patch starting from its flagship devices to its mid-range smartphones.
Meanwhile, there are some improvements and system optimizations underway to expand for different models in China. Furthermore, HarmonyOS 3 beta testing is also expanding in phases.
October 2022 Huawei HarmonyOS Security Patch Details:
The security patch from the Kernel section fixes a total of 12 vulnerabilities. It fixes one CVE from the critical level, three CVEs from the high level, and 8 CVEs from the medium level.
- Critical level – CVE-2022-38986
- High level – CVE-2022-41578, CVE-2022-41582, CVE-2022-39002.
- Medium level – CVE-2022-38984, CVE-2022-38998, CVE-2022-39011, CVE-2022-41584, CVE-2022-41585, CVE-2022-41576, CVE-2022-41577, CVE-2022-41583
The latest patch rectifies 3 CVEs from the high level and 16 CVEs from the medium level. However, these vulnerabilities could cause errors in the device and may result in the phone lock being cracked.
- Critical – None
- High – CVE-2022-38983, CVE-2022-41589, CVE-2022-38982
- Medium – CVE-2021-46839, CVE-2021-46840, CVE-2022-41580, CVE-2022-41581, CVE-2022-41586, CVE-2022-41588, CVE-2022-41603, CVE-2022-41592, CVE-2022-41593, CVE-2022-41594, CVE-2022-41595, CVE-2022-41597, CVE-2022-41598, CVE-2022-41600, CVE-2022-41601, CVE-2022-41602.
The September 2022 HarmonyOS patch includes 1 high-level CVE and three medium-level CVEs. These issues relate to the facial recognition module of the device and may affect data confidentiality.
- Critical – None
- High – CVE-2022-38980
- Medium – CVE-2022-38977, CVE-2022-38981, CVE-2022-38985
The freshly released security patch from the third-party library section resolves 1 critical, 12 high, and 15 severities from the medium level of the system.
- Critical – CVE-2021-30339
- High – CVE-2022-20393, CVE-2022-20395, CVE-2022-22822, CVE-2022-23852, CVE-2022-23990, CVE-2022-25314, CVE-2022-25704, CVE-2022-25706, CVE-2022-22095, CVE-2022-25656, CVE-2022-25670, CVE-2022-20260
- Medium – CVE-2022-28388, CVE-2022-20254, CVE-2022-20308, CVE-2022-20325, CVE-2022-20331, CVE-2022-20361, CVE-2022-20082, CVE-2021-35133, CVE-2022-20081, CVE-2021-35083, CVE-2022-22086, CVE-2021-30281, CVE-2021-30349, CVE-2021-39815, CVE-2022-20122.
Huawei begins Watch 3/Pro series WeChat watch version testing
After the GT 3 series, it’s time for Huawei Watch 3/Pro devices to jump into the internal testings of the WeChat watch version. The company has started stretching the official roots of WeChat for all eligible smart wearables.
A few days ago, the company has rolled out a beta version of HarmonyOS 3.0 for the Watch 3 Pro devices with WeChat features. However, the difference was, the firmware existed for only Pro variants with a limited number of users.
On the flip side, we have also reported that after the GT 3 series, Huawei will turn its face to the very efficient – Watch 3 series with the internal testing procedures. Looks like the time has arrived when the Huawei Watch 3 series users will also be able to fetch the WeChat version.
WeChat – in recent times, we have mentioned this term frequently. Well, it is an instant messaging application that allows users to share texts and media content with their contacts. So far, the company has only initiated the intended features of WeChat to its devices. However, now it’s time to catch the official version.
The company has officially initiated the testing of the WeChat edition for the Watch 3 series in the form of the HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 (C00E130R1P130log) build. Further, the firmware carries a huge package size of 256MB.
As quoted, this firmware mainly focuses on the WeChat watch version addition for the respective devices. As a result, users will find more responsive communication features on the wrist after installing the latest software build.
HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 Update Changelog
The changelog reads the presence of the WeChat watch version. To access the features, scan the watch’s WeChat QR code using the smartphone WeChat application. After scanning, the screen will display the message “Watch WeChat logged in”.
Alternatively, now you will be able to easily operate and view WeChat messages. Besides, you can quickly react to or reply to the received texts. You can also opt for voice replies as per convenience. Further, you can check WeChat message reminders, pictures, emoji expressions, and much more.
Apart from that, the WeChat version will allow you to utilize the WeChat Pay application. Consequently, you can carry out multiple transactions and payment options without even using your handset.
- Ensure that you use HarmonyOS 2 or Android 9.0 and above interface in your smartphone.
- Update the Huawei Health and WeChat application to their latest versions.
- The update procedure may take time. Do not panic and wait patiently for the completion of the update.
- If you encounter any problems during use, please visit the My Huawei app or contact with Huawei Customer service center.
2 new chipboards launched for Huawei OpenHarmony
Recently, 2 new development chipboards were launched for the open-source Huawei HarmonyOS operating system –OpenHarmony. This launch will further improve the community backbone, and the OpenHarmony chip/development board platform has been further enriched.
So far there are 20 chips/development boards have been integrated into the OpenHarmony backbone, and the OpenHarmony ecosystem continues to grow.
The integration into the backbone means that more community developers and partners can build, improve and enrich various functions around the chip, and build more development versions covering different solution scenarios and categories.
For developers, it can greatly reduce the development threshold of OpenHarmony, which is convenient to develop at a lower cost and experience more of the latest features of OpenHarmony.
For enterprises in the industry, it greatly reduces the OpenHarmony development cost of chip adaptation. Hence, developers can quickly and cost-effectively create their own products, and more flexibly adapt to various terminals, jointly promoting the digital and intelligent transformation of the industry.
It is reported that the 2 development chipboards of OpenHarmony are the KHDVK-3566B development board launched by Shenzhen Kaihong Digital Industry Development Co., Ltd. Digital Industry Development Co., Ltd. (referred to as “Kaihong Zhigu Company”) is a Niobe U4 development board based on ESP32 series chips.
Shenzhen Kaihong KHDVK-3566B is a smart screen development board based on OpenHarmony embedded KaihongOS, using ROCKCHIP RK3566 Cortex-A55 quad-core processor, with quad-core performance, high-energy drive, rich interfaces, and other features, the software has flexible tailoring, safety, and reliability.
The characteristics of resource sharing and seamless circulation are suitable for tablet computers, face-scanning cash registers, home appliance display screens, industrial robots, medical testing equipment, advertising machines, digital signage, teaching all-in-one machines, and other equipment, and are widely used in smart finance and smart industry. , smart education, smart energy, smart consumption, and other fields.
The Niobe U4 development board of Kaihong Zhigu Company is based on the ESP32-U4WDH chip. The chip is small in size, fast in speed, and powerful in function. It is a chip specially designed for the Internet of Things, with ultra-high RF performance and stability, versatility and reliability, as well as ultra-low power consumption, can meet different power consumption requirements, suitable for smart homes, smart education, and other applications scenarios.
The complete SDK provided by Kaihong Zhigu company and a large number of application examples blessing In this way, developers can quickly and easily carry out secondary development.