Huawei has released a brand new 188.8.131.520 update for the mobile app engine framework for PC devices. This software update will bring a major software change and it now has the support for HarmonyOS 3 platform.
According to the information, the 184.108.40.2060 software update for the Huawei mobile app engine brings a parallel vision experience that is upgraded once again. It supports a free split-screen for the parallel vision dual window.
The latest update also optimizes the file assistant. Also, the mobile app data is now visible as the storage drive letter.
This update also installs full-screen touch gestures to bring a mobile-like user experience. It will also make the file-sharing experience a lot simpler than it was before for notebook users.
Below you can check the complete changelog of this software update.
- This update is equipped with the latest HarmonyOS 3 and comprehensively improves application compatibility and makes the use more stable and smooth.
- The Parallel Vision experience has been upgraded again, supporting the free split screen of the Parallel Vision dual-window.
- Optimized the file assistant, mobile app data is displayed as a drive letter.
- Full-screen touch gestures, bring the same gesture experience as a smartphone.
- When sharing content with another mobile app, a new window can be opened.
Last year at HDC 2022, Huawei announced to upgrade mobile app engine with HarmonyOS 3 kernel and promised to feed this framework with new features. This new change in the mobile app engine expands its reach and provides more options or the users to get entertained.
It’s revealed that the number of Huawei mobile application engine app ecosystems has reached 400,000+, covering 12 countries/regions. These are the market where Huawei installed an app engine in the notebooks.