Huawei always surprises its consumers with new products, Huawei Services, and various kinds of contests for the users. It not only makes the users excited but also polishes their skills in different aspects.
In today’s era, wearables are becoming an essential part of our daily life and also become more than a notification device, when it comes to their fashionable looks.
If you have ever think about designing a wearable according to your style or want to change the previous design. There is a perfect chance waiting for those hidden designers to show you designing talent.
Huawei Mexico is organizing the first-ever Huawei design contest, where the company’s design juries will award the selected 50 candidates with the most inspiring designs and put them as the covers of wearables of the company.
- It’ll start on June 10th
- It’ll end on June 30th
- The 50 best entries will be announced on July 6th
- Voting opens to the public to select the 20 best work between 6 to 11th July
- The 20 best entries will be announced, which will be the award winners July 13th
What you need to do:
- Design a watch face that inspires you
- Upload your design from a smartphone or computer in contest duration
- Send your information to complete your registration
- Win awesome prizes
- First Prize: Huawei MateBook 13 and Watch GT 2.46mm
- Second Prize: Huawei P30 Pro and Watch GT 2.46mm
- Third Prize: Huawei P40 lite and Watch GT 2.46mm
- Exceptional Award: Huawei P30 lite and Watch GT 2.46mm (4th to 10th place)
- Sensational Award: Huawei Watch GT 2.46mm (11th to 20th place)
- Awesomeness Award: Huawei Band 4 (21st to 50th place)
The design must have these parameters-
- File Format: JPG or PNG
- File Size: Less than 500 Kb
- Pixel Resolution: 800×800 p
- dpi Resolution: 72dpi Resolution
All the best guys, get your design ready to be put on the wearable cove page of the company. 🙂