Huawei is upgrading its several smartphones and tablets to the newest security patches. As such, the company is also expanding its June 2021 security update to more devices. According to the latest info, the Huawei MatePad T10s is grabbing June 2021 security update.
This software update includes the latest security patch to improve the overall security of the device and brings performance enhancements for a better user experience. It fixes a total of 49 vulnerabilities including 28 medium and 21 high levels of CVEs.
Information suggests that this update is identified with the EMUI version 10.1.0.175 (C432E2R1P1). You’ll have to spend around 665MB of data to download the update package.
In addition to the security patch, the firmware also adds quick download shortcuts for downloading apps such as Books, Petal Maps, GameCenter, and Link Now. Users can download these apps by tapping on their shortcuts.
To be mentioned, the June 2021 patch for MatePad T10s is rolling out in stages and may take time to reach your tablet. Meanwhile, you can always check for the new software updates in the Settings of your device.
Things to remember:
- This update won’t erase your data, but we recommend you to take a backup in advance, just in case.
- Maintain adequate battery and storage on the device.
- Download the update package using a stable internet connection.
- Follow the update instructions carefully.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
How to check for updates:
- Open Settings, then go to System & updates and open Software update.
- Now select Check for updates >> if any update shows up, then hit the Download and install button.
Via Support app:
- Alternatively, you can also download software updates using the Support app. To do so:
- Open Support app >> tap Service tab on the bottom bar >> then click on Update button.
- Now select Check for updates, and then press Download and install.
Huawei MatePad T10s:
In the budget tablet segment, the Huawei T10s tablet comes with several decent and productive features. The tablet sports a 10.1-inch IPS LCD display with 1920 x 1200 pixel resolutions. It is powered by the Kirin 710A octa-core processor with Mali G51 GPU.
In software terms, the device comes pre-installed with the Android 10 based EMUI 10.1 OS. The tablet comes with 2GB/3GB RAM options along with 32GB/64GB storage. The tablet equips a 5MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing camera for selfies.
The MatePad T10s packs a massive 5100mAh battery along with 10W charging speed. Furthermore, the connectivity options include WLAN, WiFi, Bluetooth, OTG, and USB Type-C.
(Via – Huawei blog)