Huawei Matepad 11 comes with top specifications, a long-lasting battery, and most importantly, it is based on HarmonyOS that offers users a smooth work experience. Some Huawei Matepad 11 users are now stuck into a screenshot bug that is showing invalid.
As per the information provided by users, Huawei Matepad 11 screenshots often fail when the device sets the Transflash card as the default storage location. Users are worried for a long time because of this bug.
However, this kind of Huawei MatePad 11 screenshot bug problem can be caused by a storage issue, but users have been troubled for a long time so we can’t assume it all. In addition, some other users give their opinion on how to solve this problem, which mentioned below:
Currently, users use the drawing “S” to take scrolling screenshots or a closed pattern to take partial area screenshots instead of the traditional screenshot method. Users also say that they are well aware of such bugs and are working to resolve the issue.
It is worth mentioning that they recommend that you back up all important data in advance, before updating further to pay attention to later version updates. Third-party applications such as WeChat and QQ need to be backed up separately and confirm that the backup content is complete and valid.
Users may think that the latest update will solve the problem and it is true! the new update will bring new changes, security features, and a better user experience.
HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11 affected Huawei Mate 50 camera quality
To be noted, the new software update for the Huawei Mate 50 receives a fresh improvement for the camera and brings a new 3D avatar feature. Meanwhile, this feature let you create an exclusive 3D avatar for yourself which can be an avatar or a screen-odd display.
However, just after installing the update users started facing some serious issues with the camera. Below you can check some issues that they are facing:
- Users randomly took a picture from the window, but the image revealed a purple brilliant area. Users currently believe that it was the light outside. However, they recognized it was the phone’s fault after taking another shot.
- Users take 1 main shot, 3.5 blurry close-up photos long-range blurry images, as well as professional mode, which is useless! fainted.
Below you can also check some suggestions shared by users
- It is advised that you perform the following operations-based checks: Please check that the camera’s focussing is working properly, that the camera’s laser sensor is not obstructed, that the default zoom factor is being utilized, and the phone is stable while being photographed, and that you are shooting from a fair distance.
- Verify if the pet widget has been installed on the desktop. Please long press the symbol to get rid of it and restart the phone if there is. This issue will be resolved in the subsequent new theme iteration.
- It is advised that you refrain from using the system while it is charging since the special overheating protection feature will suitably restrict system performance. Timely termination of background processes is required. Applications with a high power consumption will continue to use CPU resources, which could easily result in heat buildup and high power consumption.
Meanwhile, the company is to soon release an optimization update for the Mate 50 camera. Notably, the issue may occur due to the new 3D avatar feature of HarmonyOS 3. We suggest users patiently wait for the new version of the Huawei Mate 50 smartphone.
The Huawei Mate 50 camera can be affected due to new features and changes, also the system of the smartphone gets disbalances for a certain time. It could be auto-resolved once the system adopts the new feature wisely. Just don’t panic and can follow the above-mentioned solution if you find them convenient.
Huawei P30 Lite reportedly lagging after EMUI 12 upgrade
The Huawei P30 Lite smartphone is counted as the predecessor of the Huawei P40 series. And Huawei P30 Lite is one of the most successful devices with some pretty solid specs. But here’s a tweak, some Huawei P30 Lite users are stuck with the constant lagging issues just after grabbing the EMUI 12 update.
In recent weeks, Huawei has been serving the EMUI 12 update for the P30 Lite users for device improvements and system enhancement. But the result seems apposite, right after update, the Huawei P30 lite started degrading the touch lagging issue.
As per the user’s review
- After I had updated to EMUI 12, my P30 Lite started to randomly CRAWL when using touch navigation for anything. I had tolerated it for a while, but it’s starting to really test my patience.
- Other users have also the same lagging issue it makes use to ‘get a new phone
Somehow, it’s acceptable to switch to another smartphone if your present one is not working wisely. But it is quick to take this decision, as Huawei P30 Lite is just updated over the EMUI 12 version and it is common to have issues after updating a major update.
We recommend you be patient for a while and wait for the new update on your smartphone. Also, suggest letting the developer know about Huawei P30 Lite lagging issue so that they can resolve your issue anyhow.
Also, you can clear cache and unusual data to feel your devices free from being stuck in between the documents and files. Just wait for a while to get another new update for the Huawei P30 users, as it will definitely resolve your touch lagging issue on your handset. Just try to explore many other new features and changes that the company offers you with the EMUI 12 update.
Huawei P30 Lite EMUI software bricked severely
A consumer has recently purchased Huawei P30 Lite and post unboxing it has received 3 back to back software updates. To be mentioned, the phone ships with EMUI 9.1 out of the box.
The user told us that these software updates have been installed successfully but the version upgrade to EMUI 10.0 wasn’t.
As per the user, EMUI 10.0.0.168 had a size of 3.99GB, which brings a number of new features to the smartphone. The update package has been downloaded and verified.
As the Huawei P30 Lite restarts the screen shows an EMUI installation failed message, which is usually seen in bricked phones. The issue appears when the phone failed to install EMUI software on Huawei devices.
Recovery doesn’t work:
Once occurred, Huawei phones have an option to download the recovery EMUI image. However, it is a major flaw that we’ve seen on many Huawei devices that this option is totally useless as it doesn’t work at all on any Huawei smartphone, once its EMUI kernel is bricked.
How does It happen?
The EMUI brick issue has been there for a long time, and we’ve seen several scenarios, where the user cannot do anything since the bootloader is locked. In this kind of situation, the consumer must have to visit Huawei customer care to get a resolution.
On the other side, we can assume that smartphone software brick issues could be related to user activity. As any accessive interaction might cause the device to disturb the installation procedure.
Huawei P30 Lite is an exceptional smartphone and consumers around the globe currently enjoying the latest EMUI 12 onboard. However, this story is quite terrifying and we hope that the user resolves it via the customer care center.