Huawei is rolling out HarmonyOS 184.108.40.206 for MatePad 11, upgrading from HarmonyOS 220.127.116.11/163. While on the other hand, Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 is getting HarmonyOS 18.104.22.168 upgrading from HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124. Below you can check the eligible tablet models to get a new software update.
- Huawei MatePad 11 WiFi DBY-W09
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 2021 WiFi MRR-W29
- Huawei MatePad Pro 10.8 2021 WiFi MRR-W39
To be mentioned, this firmware is only available for the Chinese models.
According to the changelog, Huawei is adding a feature that supports two pairs of Bluetooth earphones simultaneously to allow people to listen to songs together.
This new firmware adds support for the PC mobile engine, which would enable to use of the PC version of the WPS office on a tablet. Furthermore, Huawei is installing the latest security patch for these two tablets with January 2023 HarmonyOS security update.
The latest software update for Huawei MatePad 11 and MatePad 10.4 comes is rolling out in batches and it’ll soon cover all of the devices. Below you can check the complete changelog for more information.
- Added the function of supporting two pairs of Bluetooth headsets at the same time, one song, two people, listening to the beauty together add Good (only supported by some Huawei headsets).
- Added support for PC application engine, you can use the desktop version of the office software WPS on the tablet, to get a more comprehensive and efficient office experience.
- Incorporate the January 2023 security patch to enhance system security.