Huawei Mate Xs foldable phone is receiving a large features update with HarmonyOS version 188.8.131.520(SP2). The company keeps on installing these new capabilities for its devices in China. This upgrade is released for Mate Xs with model number TAH-AN00m.
Below you can check the new HarmonyOS features update details for Huawei Mate Xs foldable.
- Group widgets can automatically expand or shrink as the widgets increase or decrease, and stacked widgets can automatically rotate and display as the scene changes.
- Added the feature of saving the split-screen state, saving the split-screen state to the home screen, and clicking the split-screen combination icon to save the split-screen state with one click Turn on dual-app split-screen mode.
- Added curriculum subscription service, which can import curriculum by taking photos or photo albums, supports custom editing of courses and course reminders, curriculum service widgets can be added to the home screen, and course information is easily grasped.
- The document supports a one-step preview, no need to pop up the box to choose the opening method
- Call audio can be switched between speakers, earpieces, and different Bluetooth devices in one step through the multi-device play control center
- Added a quick download icon for the Petal Light Tour app, click to download and use it directly
- Optimize the smart multi-window experience. When returning to the desktop, the floating window will automatically shrink to a small window to continue the task.
- Optimize the App Guard, improve security, provide a second confirmation pop-up window for application jumps, and reduce the risk of misuse.
- Make each step jump knowable and controllable
- Optimize Huawei’s printing interface, simplify and unify the printing entry, and make it easier to print documents in one step
- Optimize system performance, sliding operations, page switching, and application startup are silky and comfortable every step of the way, and the dynamic effects can be interrupted.
- Incorporate the May 2023 security patch to enhance system security