Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design is finally receiving EMUI 12 in the global market that comes with various new features. According to the information coming from Huaweiblog, EMUI 12 for Huawei Mate RS Porsche Design comes with build version 184.108.40.206. This update package comes with a Gigabyte full of downloadable via the OTA method.
The rollout is currently an initial process and may take some time to reach every Mate RS Porsche Design model across different markets. We advise you to keep on checking for new software updates, as they may appear on the update section anytime soon.
Adding to this, Huawei has already released EMUI 12 for old flagships such as Huawei Mate 10 series and P20 series under the beta program. The update is widely available for various devices that come under beta eligibility.
On the flip side, Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Mate 30 Pro, and P40 series are one of the first devices to get EMUI 12 on board. These flagship devices have new features that improve the overall user experience.
To update your device with the latest software update, tap on Settings > from here tap on System & updates > visit Software updates > there are software update instructions that you need to follow. Check the complete changelog below.
EMUI 12 features changelog:
- Supports more flexible font customization where you can adjust font size and width with a slider.
- Applies the concept of neuromorphism to UI elements. It uses simple colors, tones, shadows, and highlights to achieve a more realistic effect.
- Supports pressing and holding app folders on the home screen to enlarge them and make it easier to access the apps inside.
[Notification Panel and Control Panel]
- Allows you to swipe down from the top left of the screen to access the notification panel to view notifications, and swipe down from the top right of the screen to access the control panel to use shortcuts.
- Adds an audio control panel to the panel to make it easier to switch between different audio devices and apps.
- Allows you to easily multitask in split-screen mode and send messages in a floating window while watching videos or gaming. Swipe in from the left or right edge of the screen and hold the screen to display the multi-window dock. Press and hold an app icon in the Dock and drag it to the side of the screen to share the screen. Alternatively, tap an app icon to view it in a floating window. You can later minimize the floating window to a floating bubble for easier access.
Smart Life in all scenarios
- Supports accessing documents or pictures on the phone via a laptop without connecting the two devices with a data cable.
Improves Huawei Share transfer speed for faster file sharing between Huawei phones, tablets and laptops.
- Adds the MeeTime app that allows you to make HD voice and video calls over WiFi or a data network.
- Adds support for screen sharing during video calls, allowing you to tag and share key information in video chats.
- Allows you to scan documents. You can now quickly identify and extract text from images, edit the text, export to multiple file formats, and share.
- The Discover tab in Gallery allows you to create video stories using pre-installed templates, special effects and background music.
- The video editing features have been streamlined and provide further instructions on how to use the timeline and
[Clutter-free Screen Projection]
- When you project your phone to your Huawei laptop in Do Not Disturb mode, messages and incoming calls are only displayed on the phone screen. This protects your data and avoids screen projection interruptions.
- This update will not delete your personal information. However, it is recommended to back up important data before updating.
- Some third-party apps that are not compatible with EMUI 12 may not work properly after updating. It is recommended to update these apps to the latest version in the app store.
- Call the Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center if you encounter problems during the update.
- The home screen layout may change slightly.
- The system version can be rolled back to the official version EMUI 11 in HiSuite. If you roll back the system version, all your personal data will be deleted. Therefore, back up your data beforehand.
- The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.
Installed EMUI 12 in week 22?
EMUI 12 has various new features and the company is continuously expanding its reach by installing its reach via OTA rollout for old devices. Meanwhile, we’ve reached week 22 of the EMUI 12 release and the company has now begun to release budget and mid-range phones such as Huawei Nova Y70 and Nova Y90.
EMUI 12 comes with various new features and capabilities to improve your user experience over EMUI 11 but not all the phones are under the reach of this new EMUI software. So, have you installed EMUI 12 on week 22 of the official rollout on your Huawei device, let us know via the Twitter post below.
— HC Newsroom (@HCNewsroom) June 26, 2022
Since its beginning, Huawei has seeded EMUI 12 on different devices such as Huawei Mate 40 Pro, Mate 30 Pro, and P40 series in the global market. These phones come with high-ranked specs and run the software very easily.
On the other hand, smartphones such as – Huawei P30 and Mate 20 series have also received stable EMUI 12 software updates along with the latest features. Adding to this, Huawei P30 Lite and other budget series devices have also been selected for the EMUI 12 beta software test but we’ve yet to know when the company is planning to give these devices a stable OTA update.
We’ll keep you posted on further remarks, stay connected.
Huawei EMUI June 2022 Updates List
June has arrived and Huawei continuously expanding EMUI 12 for its smartphones in the global market. Meanwhile, the Chinese tech maker is also keeping your Huawei EMUI phone refreshed with new software optimizations in the month of June 2022.
Monthly and quarterly EMUI software update aims to improve the security of Huawei devices. These security updates could consist of security patches, system optimizations, and stability improvements for better user experiences. Once a year, Huawei also sends in major software updates such as EMUI 12, which installs a new range of features.
EMUI 12, comes with a brand new user interface derived from HarmonyOS operating system. The update installs new features such as a control panel and on another side, you will get a new notification center.
So far, Huawei has installed EMUI 12 in all of its top flagship devices in the global market but there are still under testing as we are passing through June.
It’s expected that the company could begin the rest of the stable rollouts by the end of this month.
How to update:
To update your Huawei smartphone with the latest software update, visit Settings, then System & updates on EMUI 10 and above, or System on EMUI 9.1 and below. Make sure you follow the updates notes carefully to get the best user experience after installation.
Aside from these, we’re here to share with you the latest development and Huawei EMUI rollouts that begin in June 2022.
Huawei EMUI June 2022 Updates:
June 25, 2022:
Huawei Mate 40 Pro is getting a June 2022 security update in Europe, which improves the system security of this Huawei flaghip.
June 24, 2022:
Huawei Nova 8i could now download May 2022 EMUI security patch in the global market that comes with software version 220.127.116.11.
June 23, 2022:
June 2022 security update is rolling out for Huawei P40 Lite smartphone running EMUI 12 software system.
June 22, 2022:
Huawei Nova 5T users in Europe are getting May 2022 security patch to improve their system security.
June 21, 2022:
Huawei Mate 20 series getting May 2022 security update in the global market. Read more.
June 20, 2022:
Huawei P30 series is getting May 2022 security update in the global market, which is expanding among consumers. Read more.
June 18, 2022:
June 2022 EMUI security update is now rolling out for Huawei P40 devices with EMUI version 18.104.22.168 and a package size of 278megbytes.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro is receiving June 2022 security EMUI patch for the devices.
Huawei P Smart S is receiving April 2022 security update with EMUI build version 10.1.0.224 for improved system security.
Huawei P Smart 2021 is installing a new software update with May 2022 security patch tagged with EMUI version 10.1.1.252. Read more.
Huawei P50 Pro is receiving new search, network, and system improvements with EMUI version 22.214.171.124 and 1.02GB of package size.
June 15, 2022:
Huawei P50 Pocket is getting EMUI 126.96.36.199 which adds a number of new camera features along with a package size of 1.06GB. Read more about the features here.
June 14, 2022:
Huawei Nova 5T users in the global market are getting June 2022 security update, while the phone is running EMUI 12 software along with new features.
June 11, 2022:
Huawei P30 and P30 Pro smartphones in the UK are getting May 2022 security patch for these two flagship devices that run EMUI 12 software.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro with EMUI 12 is getting May 2022 security patch that improves system security to provide you an extra edge against security threats.
June 8, 2022:
Huawei Mate 30 Pro has started collecting the May 2022 EMUI 12 update in Europe with version 188.8.131.52.
Huawei P40 Lite is receiving a 184.108.40.206 software update that comes with an EMUI update package size of 257 megabytes and rings May 2022 security patch.
June 7, 2022:
Huawei Nova 8i is one of the finest smartphones for the consumer and this phone is now getting May 2022 EMUI 11 security patch.
June 6, 2022:
Huawei MatePad Pro 12.6 is receiving a new software update with Super Device Feature. Read more.
June 4, 2022:
Huawei Nova 7i May 2022 security update released in the global market that comes with EMUI version 220.127.116.11. Make sure that you download this update via the Setting or My Huawei app.
June 3, 2022:
Huawei Enjoy 10e is getting EMUI 10.1 version 10.1.0.223 and the company is sending this update gradually to the consumers. According to the information, the update is released in China
June 2, 2022:
Huawei Nova 7 5G is receiving May 2022 security patch with EMUI 12 version 18.104.22.168 and the company is sending this updated package in 200MB size.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro June 2022 EMUI update expanding in Europe
Just a few days ago, Huawei started rolling out the June 2022 security update for the Mate 40 Pro smartphone. Now, the Chinese manufacturer is expanding the same update for more corresponding device consumers residing in Europe.
The latest June 2022 security update is arriving on the EMUI version 22.214.171.124 (C432E2R4P4). Alongside, it brings a software package that has a size of 263 Megabytes. Users can catch this update by leaning toward the update section in phone settings.
Just enter the Settings menu, and select the System & Updates option. Further, tap on the Software Updates > Check for Updates. Follow the on-screen prompts and install the new firmware.
June 2022 EMUI Update Changelog
On exploring the changelog, we find that the update is divided into two parts. The first part integrates the latest June 2022 security patch that increases the system security. Meanwhile, the other part works on improving the overall stability of the device.
Thus, the firmware will make the core mechanism more coherent and effective for the users. On the flip side, users will also notice some minor changes and optimizations after installing the new update.
Have you installed EMUI 12?
Huawei has rolled out the EMUI 12 interface to several of its smartphones and tablet. The new EMUI version offers many thoughtful features that bring ease and comfort to the fingertips of the users. Making the user interface more attractive to strengthen the privacy of the device, EMUI 12 delivers a range of new attributes that were missing to date.
Editor’s Choice: Huawei EMUI 12 vs HarmonyOS: Control Panel feature
Huawei Mate 40 Pro Specs
The Mystic Silver colorways smartphone features an OLED display of 6.76-inches. Besides, it equips the high-tech Kirin 9000 chip and a 4400mAh battery that reflects a fast charging of 66W. Further, the device captures three shooters in a circular bump on the backend. A 50MP primary cam, a 12MP periscope telephoto sensor, and a 20MP ultrawide camera.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter