Huawei Mate 50 Pro global users are receiving the August 2023 EMUI security update. It brings new improvements to the device and recommends you install it for a better user experience.
August 2023 firmware for Huawei Mate 50 Pro comes with version 22.214.171.124 and a package of 325Mb. This downloadable OTA package is common in security patches across the Huawei multi-verse.
This rollout is expanding in batches and may take some to cover all of the users. However, you can download the August 2023 update for the global models of the Huawei Mate 50 Pro manually via the following instructions.
- Open Settings
- Tap on System & updates
- Open Software update
- CHECK for update
The system will check for the latest firmware package online and fetch it on your phone’s screen. Below you can check the changelog of this software update.
- This update improves system security with security patches.
- Integrates security patches released in August 2023 for improved system security.
- Your personal data will not be deleted by the update. However, we recommend that you back up important data before updating.
- If you encounter any problems during the update, call Huawei customer hotline or visit a Huawei customer service center.
- The update package will be automatically deleted after the update is complete.