Huawei Mate 40E begin obtaining HarmonyOS 3 beta update
Huawei begins releasing the major HarmonyOS 3 beta update for the Huawei Mate 40E series device, right after accomplishing the second HarmonyOS 3 beta 2 rollout for the first batch of devices.
Huawei Mate 40E series devices users can now experience a more personalized display layout with a furthermore privacy security feature, that forces your device to serve a secure status for a more transparent and controllable. Alongside this, managing data protection is more secure and easier.
Mate 40E Pro NOH-AN50
Mate 40E OCE-AN50
Mate 40E 4G OCE-AL50
Huawei Mate 40E users can now explore the new phase with the new version of their smartphone. The HarmonyOS 3 beta version can be known through the 126.96.36.199 build, which is upgraded over the HarmonyOS 188.8.131.528 build.
However, the HarmonyOS 3 beta version of the Huawei Mate 40E series users are blessed with the latest software update to redesign the overall memorandum of the feature and give them a fresh start. Below you can check the complete changelog that will incorporate into your device.
- Stackable: you can view cards by swiping up and down, or by pulling down and then swiping left to delete, you can also drag to change the order of the cards or add them to the desktop.
- Combinable: You can combine cards of different sizes and application shortcuts into one. Cards and combined cards can be resized, and you can apply combined templates with a single click.
- Smart folder: There are additional sizes and styles available, and you can change the size by long-pressing the folder. You can always find the right one, no matter how much or how little you apply. Storage options, as well as more efficient use of desktop space
- Smart desktop layout: Kneading the desktop intelligently layouts the desktop, you can categorize applications and cards by color and function, and one-click selection generates a personalized desktop automatically.
- Xiaoyi: Xiaoyi recommends continuous wisdom upgrading and can dynamically recommend services or applications based on time, scene, location, and usage habits, among other things, providing you with a time-saving and convenient experience.
Full-scene smart life:
- Super terminal: Hyperterminal has been fully expanded to support more device types, various devices can be flexibly combined, interconnected, and coordinated, and devices with different Huawei IDs can also be quickly interconnected, allowing the benefits of each device to be freely invoked.
- Broadcast control center: Support for connecting two pairs of Bluetooth headphones at the same time has been added, for one song, two people can enjoy and listen to the beauty together, in addition, a multi-device broadcast control function has been added, which can conveniently control the music playback of nearby speakers through the mobile phone’s broadcast control center.
Performance and power consumption:
- Superframe game engine: The superframe game engine has been improved further, and energy consumption has been reduced by intelligently scheduling CPU and memory resources.
Privacy and security:
- Privacy center: Provides you with access to all application permissions in the General dashboard, as well as proactive privacy protection suggestions for potential risks You are aware that for all visits
- Security Center: You can check the security status of the current device or other devices with the same Huawei ID at any time, proactively assisting you in identifying problems and providing protection The device is said to be safer and more reliable.
- Visual Aid: Image description and text recognition functions have been added, which can report the characteristics and positions of people or objects recognized in the scene, the text content recognized in the reading environment, describing people appearing in the camera lens, and so on.
- Hearing Aid: Supports quick connection with hearing aids, You can quickly discover nearby hearing aid devices through Bluetooth and easily pair and connect. Added vocal enhancement function, which optimizes the sound by enhancing the clarity of the human voice in the environment, calls, and media to make the sound heard more clearly.
Huawei AITO M5 and M5 EV will get HarmonyOS 3
During the Huawei P60 series launch event, Huawei Smart Car Business Cheif, Yu Chengdong announced that all AITO smart car models will get HarmonyOS 3.0 operating system by the end of this month.
HarmonyOS 3 for these AITO M5 cars will bring new features including a super home screen and smart car search. The net recommendation score of Huawei M5 car owners is 86.4%
Huawei also announced that the M5 and M5 EV high-end autonomous driving versions will launch in April, which won’t need high-precision maps. Yu Chengdong said that Huawei should be far ahead in the field of the smart cockpit and smart driving.
HarmonyOS 3.1 launched with brand new lock screen
Today, Huawei launched HarmonyOS 3.1 and Huawei P60 series is the first smartphone to pack this new HarmonyOS operating system with a brand lock screen feature.
Yes, HarmonyOS 3.1 allows users to customize the lock screen with new options and always-on-display features. This version supports 3D dynamic weather widgets, which enable you to easily obtain time, weather, date, notifications, and other information with AOD.
This new HarmonyOS software also has a new software user experience designed for Huawei devices and it also supports new camera optimizations.
HarmonyOS 3.1 launched with an improved security and privacy system. It provides users with full lifecycle security control for background pop-up windows, hidden applications, background task execution, and more.
According to Huawei, the HarmonyOS operating system deleted over 3.6 million malicious applications and 200 million malicious attacks every day. This is a step to ensure that the smartphone remains safe in all conditions.
Additionally, HarmonyOS 3.1 lets you enjoy amazing animations that weren’t part of HarmonyOS 3.0. The addition of these new features takes the entire user experience to the next level. Also, there are minor tweaks that are always ready to be explored.
Aside form Huawei P60 series, Huawei will also roll out this upgrade for more users very soon.
HarmonyOS 3.1: Here’s what you can expect
A new HarmonyOS version will launch with the Huawei P60 series on March 23. And here’s everything you can expect from this upcoming HarmonyOS 3.1 software and its specialties.
Aside from the new technological advancements, the Huawei P60 series will bring powerful camera capabilities to take amazing photographs on the go. However, a better hardware experience is connected to the software. That’s why, users can take benefit from HarmonyOS 3.1 in various ways.
You can expect HarmonyOS 3.1 to come with major improvements and bug fixes for the entire HarmonyOS operating system. This new version has eye-catching animations with added fluidity and physics-based response.
The new animations reflect all around the UI and UX. That’s why the difference between HarmonyOS 3.0 and 3.1 will be visible to all of the users.
HarmonyOS 3.1 brings an optimized control panel and it has new app shortcuts in case you need to jump on a certain app. The task execution between apps and the launch speed are also enhanced to provide fast feedback.
Other than these, Huawei is providing a developer-friendly environment, which allows them to deploy fast HarmonyOS 3.1 applications. For now, Huawei has not announced a rollout date for old devices but it could happen next month.
Moving ahead, we could expect Huawei to bring exclusive dynamic island notifications functionality for center-hole punch devices including the Huawei P60 Pro and Art variants.
Ahead of the HarmonyOS 4, this new upgrade will satisfy the consumer demand for a new change in the entire ecosystem.