Today, Huawei and Weizhuo Zhiyuan held a product launch conference with the theme of “Medical Imaging At Your Fingertips” and launched a new “Reading Picture Bao” (translated) smart medical imaging system.
This new Huawei medical imaging system can not only combine 3D smart imaging systems but detect the intuitive and precise location of the lesion and also help doctors realize remote consultation and real-time two-way interaction to improve the efficiency of case discussion, teaching rounds, remote consultation, and doctor-patient communication.
It also greatly improves the efficiency of case discussion, teaching rounds, remote consultation, and doctor-patient communication.
Traditional film or computer reading methods are based on two-dimensional tomographic images, which require doctors to have extremely high spatial imagination and reduction capabilities. Younger doctors often cannot obtain comprehensive and accurate clinical information from two-dimensional images.
If you encounter a difficult case, it is extremely difficult to read through two-dimensional black and white images, and it is easy to be misdiagnosed, missed, and misdiagnosed. The image communication in multi-person or remote consultation is prone to information out of synchronization, and the doctor-patient communication cannot be accurate and describe the condition and risk, etc.
The photo-reading system jointly created by Huawei and Weizhuo Zhiyuan uses artificial intelligence technology to greatly improve the ability of medical image post-processing and is based on the smart three-dimensional reconstruction of medical image data.
The entire system provides doctors with more comprehensive, intuitive, and accurate clinical information. In addition, the organic combination of ReadPianbao software and smart large screen solves the problem of multi-person consultation with touch and handwriting and realizes remote image communication through the remote conference feature.
Huawei has built a smart system of three-dimensional perception, multi-domain collaboration, precise judgment, and continuous evolution – medical agent through the collaborative and integrated development of connectivity, cloud, AI, computing, devices, and medical industry applications. On this basis, Huawei’s smart screen terminal provides smart collaboration and audio-visual conference features for the telemedicine system.
Weizhuo Zhiyuan focuses on the research and development of cutting-edge technologies such as medical artificial intelligence, cloud computing, holographic visualization, and intelligent surgical navigation robots, and has in-depth cooperation with 301 Hospital, Chinese Union Medical College Hospital, and many other well-known medical institutions.
This time, Huawei and Weizhuo Zhiyuan’s PhotoViewer system is an integrated solution composed of software and hardware, including PhotoViewer software, high-performance workstations, and large touch screens.
- At the software level, the core of ReadPianbao is AI algorithm and image processing technology, which can automatically generate three-dimensional models to provide doctors with more comprehensive, intuitive, and three-dimensional image information.
- In terms of hardware, the high-sensitivity, low-latency, and ultra-clear 4K smart terminal adopted by Photoshop can realize the communication between multiple people in the way of touch interaction, which greatly improves the efficiency and accuracy of medical information transmission. The intelligent conference function preset by the intelligent terminal ensures that the remote image consultation can be carried out anytime and anywhere.
- At the level of teaching ward rounds, Reading Pictures can realize from two-dimensional reading to three-dimensional smart images, presenting rich image information from a higher dimension and a wider field of vision, making clinical diagnosis and treatment techniques easier to understand and master, and disseminating and communicating medical knowledge. More efficient, help optimize the learning curve and growth path of young doctors, and save time and cost of learning and training.
- At the level of case discussion, this imaging system can meet the needs of multi-person consultation and remote consultation. Its unique touch interaction, three-dimensional reconstruction, annotation synchronization and other functions can more intuitively and three-dimensionally display the three-dimensional structure of the lesion and the surrounding important organs. Information such as measurement and annotation can be saved and recalled at any time.
- At the level of doctor-patient communication, the unique three-dimensional imaging function of ReadPianbao allows patients and their families who do not have medical knowledge to understand the condition of the disease more intuitively and accurately, and fully understand the treatment methods and risks, which not only protects the patient’s right to know , Also objectively avoid medical disputes caused by understanding differences.
- At the level of remote consultations, ReadPianbao can initiate or join remote consultations anytime and anywhere. It supports video, voice, image, and handwritten annotations, and consultation opinions can be archived by multiple parties.
Huawei Mate 40 Pro users reportedly facing annoying issues [CN]
Huawei launched the high-end Android-based phone the Mate 40 Pro back in 2020. It bumps the smartphone market with its so sophisticated features that are admired by consumers in a high range. However, there are HarmonyOS issues that may appear after recent software update.
But as time goes by some of the Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone owners are facing annoying issues just after their warranty expired. Notably, the body is hot, the large area of the screen is blurred and it turns green.
Additionally, the problem is not limited to this, Huawei Mate 40 Pro is used for more than 13 hours a day in the following below-mentioned problems is faced by users:
- After taking clicking the picture your cannot exit immediately after clicking to take a photo, otherwise there the photo is not saved in the album
- The WeChat scan code is stuck and stopped at any time
- The phone often experiences interruptions when using data
- Overheating issue on Mate 40 Pro
- Occasionally turning on the screen during charging will cause a snow screen burn-in phenomenon
- This phone is much less water-resistant than the Mate 20 Pro. When it rains, the camera will fog up
- The intelligent voice assistant has a slow and stuck response
- Video negative optimization is very serious
Users reportedly shared the following issue complaints about their Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone on the forum. And that’s unacceptable as this flagship smartphone is not that old.
Notably, if your own the Huawei Mate 40 Pro smartphone and have such an issue, then don’t forget to share your experience and issue with us. Also, stay up to date on your device to encounter such issues to a limit, as the problem may occur due to an un-updated system.
If you want to send us Tips, Update Screenshots, or a Message? connect with us here:
- Message us on Twitter
Huawei MateBook X Pro 2022 to launch by end of July
Along with the Huawei Nova launch conference next month, the company is preparing to schedule another event namely the ‘Full-Scenario Flagship Product Launch’ nearby the end of July or in staring August. The event marks the launch of Huawei’s new MateBook X Pro 2022 notebook along with the most-awaited Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2.
The famous Weibo tipster ‘Pengpengjun arrival’ shared the info that the MateBook X Pro notebook and Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2 will not announce at the Nova 10 series launch conference which is about to be held on July 4.
Meanwhile, Huawei is preparing a separate’ full scenario flagship product launch conference’ to launch both the Huawei awaited products, user have not to wait long for a new Huawei office notebook and free buds.
Huawei MateBook X Pro 2022:
Previously, Huawei launched the MateBook X Pro 2022 packed with the Intel i5-1155G7 and i7-1195G7 of the 11-generation core. Meanwhile, the new upcoming MateBook X Pro comes with the updated feature, better functioning, and 100 percent accuracy. These notebooks are known for their sleek design and extra slim full-view display.
It features double the functionality compared with its predecessor. While talking about its display feature then it is equipped with a high screen ratio of 92.5 percent, 3120 x 2080 resolution wth 90 Hz refresh rate, and 500 nit brightness.
Its verbally expected that the new MateBook X Pro will come packed with a 12th generation Core series processor and in the design aspect, it remains unchanged.
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2:
Huawei FreeBuds Pro 2’s hybrid noising technology includes inner and outer microphones that reduce noise by up to 47db. Earphones can also dynamically switch between different noise reduction modes depending on the amount of ambient noise. There are bone voice sensors that are claimed to provide better voice sharpness for voice calls.
Huawei launched two new P50 Pocket leather variants, opens pre-order
Today, Huawei has launched two new leather variants for the foldable P50 Pocket phone, as shown in the promo poster it has plain leather texture with gold and silver color schemes, which look so admirable and attractive.
Previously, Huawei announced to give the P50 Pocket a leather touch to redesign it in new ways to let you flip the world with a new angle, but now the company provides you not only one but two shades of color as mentioned above.
As per the info, both the new leather shades of the Huawei P50 Pocket are now launched and available for pre-order from today onwards and they will be officially released at the Huawei Nova 10 launch conference scheduled to hold on July 4.
So, guys if you are thinking to purchase Huawei P50 Pocket new leather color variant then just pre-order it now. As the company will officially release it on July 4, 2022, meanwhile you have a limited time period to pre-order it.
Huawei P50 Pocket:
Huawei’s latest foldable smartphone featured a 6.9-inch screen and 1.04-inch cover display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The Huawei P50 Pocket is packed with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor coupled with 8 and 12GB RAM and 256/512 of internal storage.
Notably, it has a large 4000mAh battery that supports a 40W super-fast charger, while taking about its camera then it has so amazing 40 MP True-Chrome Camera,13MP Ultra-Wide Angle Camera, and 32 MP Ultra Spectrum Camera. On the front side, the phone has a 10.7 MP selfie camera.