Huawei has released HarmonyOS 22.214.171.124 software update for the Huawei P10 and Mate 9 devices that comes new fixes for system features as well as optimization to run these devices smoothly.
According to the information both Huawei P10 and Mate 9 currently testing HarmonyOS 2.0 beta in China. However, their global counterparts have not been confirmed for the same treatment. Even so, these devices are also not a part of the EMUI 12 eligible device list either, which is a big bummer.
The changelog reveals that the Huawei HarmonyOS 126.96.36.199 software update for the P10 and Mate 9 series brings new fixes for the battery icon in the status bar. The software package also optimizes the system stability in some scenarios, where the phone lacks consistent performance.
Check the HarmonyOS 188.8.131.52 changelog below that comes in two packages.
- Display: Fix the problem that the battery icon in the status bar of some scenes is displayed abnormally
- System: Optimize the system stability of some situations
A few days ago, Huawei seeded update from the same devices:
- App Guard: The App Guard mode is enabled by default, to ensure that all apps subject deep scans for malicious behavior, security vulnerabilities, privacy risks, and other related behaviors while being installed. This prevents risky apps from being installed while helping safeguard the secure running environment of the entire system.
- Service Widget: Added support for cameras and the gallery app, slide up the app icon to generate a card, you can select the card size, drag to change the position, change the personality of the desktop.
- System: Added a feedback assistant app for you to feedback the version of the problem in time.
- Display: Optimized part of the interface Display effect
- System: Optimize the system stability optimization of some situation
Huawei Consumer Business Software Department Head – Wang Chenglu confirmed at Huawei Developer Conference 2021 that HarmonyOS has now been installed in over 157 million devices including third-party devices that are using OpenHarmony based software systems.
Global distribution of HarmonyOS software applications reached 5.1 million+ developers, 170+ countries and regions, and the cumulative distribution of applications reached 332.2 billion (January-September 2021).