Huawei FreeLace Wireless Earphones Vitality Edition launched on 23rd Spemeber in four vibrant colors. It comes with a 13mm moving coil unit and supports the AI call noise reduction function for immersive sound quality. This headset adopts a light body contour and a vivid appearance giving a flaunting look. On top of this, it comes with an ear fit module that easily adopts any ear size for long-lasting comfortable wearing.
Now, let’s explore the price, availability, and specification of this headset-
- Buy Huawei FreeLace Vitality Edition for just 269.00 Yuan
- Make a deposit of 30.00 Yuan for the fastest delivery
- Muxiu Yellow
- Spruce Green
- Obsidian Black
- Mint Blue
- Pay the deposit between 23rd to 26th September
- Pay the balance until 27th September
- Wait for delivery after final payment
Huawei FreeLace Vitality Edition Specs:
This wireless cord earphone has a semi-in-ear design and skin-friendly texture. In terms of audio technology, it equips with AI call noise reduction technology based on deep learning. It means, it can filter environmental noise during calls. However, it doesn’t support active noise reduction.
Moving ahead, it provides a 110 ms latency for high-quality games for seamless audio synchronization. Besides, it has a one-key flash connection. It quickly connects with other devices such as smartphones, tablets, and laptops.
Furthermore, its 18 hours long battery life delivers dynamic sound quality. Meanwhile, a 5-minute charge is enough to provide 4 hours of battery backup and keeps you connected with your favorite playlist.
Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro wins EISA best smartwatch product of 2022-2023 award
Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro is the latest wearable product of the company. So far, the company has made this smartwatch in such a manner that it fits in all kinds of ages and scenarios. Besides, it has functions that are comprehensive and easy to use. Undoubtedly, such features and attributes of the Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro made it stand in the EISA best smartwatch product of 2022-2023.
Yes, you read it right. Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro has won the award of EISA best smartwatch product of 2022-2023. Describing why the smartwatch is the most deserving product of this award, the institute mentioned some delightful and crucial concepts of the device.
Why Watch GT 3 Pro so special?
As per the EISA description, Watch GT 3 Pro is the most perfect smartwatch up to this point. It has an advanced operation system that opens gateways for several beneficial apps and features. Further, it relies on such technologies that help in upgrading the user experience to a better level.
Ahead, we see multiple ranges of workouts, better monitoring of health status, and finer abilities to track your every moment and report it accurately. Notably, the device comes with water resistance and can dive in water up to 30 meters.
It also has an exceptional battery life that lasts up to two weeks and needs wireless charging to continue its flexible operations. Appreciating the screen display, the institute points at the AMOLED display that comes under a titanium casing and sapphire glass panel.
Apart from these external features, Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro pre-installs the HarmonyOS system. Without forgetting, the company keeps on updating it so that users can feel the comfort and convenience on their device every moment.
Other features such as Bluetooth 5.2, dual-band A-GPS, and a 530mAh Li-Po non-removable battery also give a good grip to the device. Together, these features make the Huawei Watch GT 3 Pro a Classic variant.
WoW! Huawei Watch GT 2 gets August 2022 update with system stability improvements
Yes, it’s a wow moment, that Huawei is rolling out a new software update for the Watch GT 2 smartwatch with August 2022 optimizations. Even after four years of launch, Huawei continues to nourish this smartwatch with the latest software features and optimizations.
Huawei is rolling out Watch GT 2 August 2022 software update with software version 188.8.131.52 and you’ll have to download a big package size of 75 megabytes, which is quite heavy firmware for a smartwatch.
According to the changelog, the latest Watch GT 2 update comes with System optimizations for a better user experience that consists of various improvements for features and applications. However, the firmware section doesn’t contain any new additions.
Back in March, Huawei sent firmware version 184.108.40.206 for the Watch GT 2 lineup (initial) and the company expanded the update for more users around the globe. The update then installed important optimization for sleep monitoring along with new stability improvements.
The rollout is currently in progress and will expand in the coming days or weeks. If you don’t receive the update notification keep on checking for it via the Huawei Helth app. Once launched, you need to navigate to the app’s device section and then select your Watch GT 2, followed by the firmware updates options.
Tap on it, and the phone will start checking for the latest firmware update for your Watch GT 2 smartwatch.
Furthermore, there are a few safety notes that you can take a look at before proceeding with the installation process.
- For a better user experience, we recommend you update your Huawei Health app to the latest version.
- Keep your smartwatch close to the connected smartphone and do not disable the Bluetooth connection between both devices.
- The entire upgrade process may take some minutes as the OTA package requires time to transfer from the smartphone to the smartwatch.
- The device will automatically start after the upgrade procedure is completed.
Huawei Watch GT 3 getting new metronome and other features
Huawei Watch GT 3 users can now experience the noteworthy metronome feature, through the new August 2022 optimization update. Be the early adopter to grab this recent update to give the smartest feature support to your sharp-witted smartwatch.
The recent optimization update for the Huawei Watch GT 3 is the best combination for the users, it has to come out clean in the following aspects:
- A new unexpected features
- Certain bugs to be fixed
- System and existing features optimization
Let’s take a look at the changelog:
The most highlighter feature spotted in the Huawei Watch GT 3 update is the ‘Metronome’, it is the most demanding feature from the users. As it supports various types of sports activities. Besides its access to control the iOS music player system.
Notably, the update changelog brings endless optimization including, the display of heart rate, sleep, SpO2, stress cards, and more. Alongside, it fixes an issue where messages were displayed incorrectly in some languages.
However, the update carries the HarmonyOS 220.127.116.117 build version. All you need to left approx 120 MB of update weight to experience all corresponding features and fixes in your smartwatch.
For more details, you can check the complete changelog mentioned below:
- With this update, Metronome has been added and the display of heart rate, sleep, SpO2, and stress cards has been Optimized.
- Added metronome for multiple exercise modes, including 1 running, walking, and cycling. ( Displayed after tapping the settings icon next to a workout mode in the Exercise section.
- Added support for music playback control on iPhone. 3 Added support for finding your watch using your phone ( in Huawei health – Devices – Huawei Watch GT 3 – Find My Device).
- Optimized Bluetooth connection and added new status icon usage.
- Optimized the display of 2 K alpine rate sleep SpO2 and stress cards.
- Improved the watch’s response time when answering Bluetooth calls.
- Al Voice Optimized and added chat and calculator support.
- Optimized the accuracy of heart rate monitoring during exercise.
- Fixed an issue where messages were displayed incorrectly in some languages