Huawei has started to rollout a new firmware 220.127.116.11 update for the Huawei Band 6 wearable device. This firmware brings a list of new features and optimization including the new lock screen password feature.
Aside from the screen lock feature, the 18.104.22.168 firmware update for Huawei Band 6 users can also test the new free trial feature for paid watch faces, experience the weather app, gets an improved menstrual cycle management system.
There is also a whole new list of optimizations that this update brings improvements for sleep detection features as well as optimizations for display, system stability, user interface, and other important aspects of the system.
However, there are a few things that you should know about this update. This update is rolling out in batches and it comes with several new features that are designed for the Chinese model. However, the update could rollout for the global models in the coming weeks.
- Added lock screen function to enhance device security
- Added free trial function for paid watch faces
- Added UV intensity information in the weather app
- Support menstrual cycle card, you can slide left and right on the main interface to view after adding, convenient and worry-free
- Optimize the menstrual cycle function, you can add and modify the menstrual cycle
- Optimize scientific sleep function and improve the accuracy of sleep detection
- Optimize operation prompts in some scenarios
- Optimize some interface display effects
- Optimize the system stability of some scenes
Huawei Band 6:
Huawei Band 6 sports 1.47 inches AMOLED rectangular display designed with a polymer watch case while the watch strap is made of silicone. The elegant design and lightweight giving you a fashionable look.
Moving on to the software offering, it offers heart rate monitoring, Spo2 monitoring, TruSleep 2.0 sleeping tracking, stress monitoring, as well as 96 different workout modes including running, cycling, and even rope skipping.
In terms of battery life, it can last long up to 14 days, and roughly about 10 days. Furthermore, a single charge of 5 minutes can extend the battery life by about 2 days.
Additionally, it supports Bluetooth 5.0, Android 6.0, and above, and you can see incoming calls, text messages, weather updates and can control your music as well.