Huawei FreeBuds 3 Red Edition Price:
Huawei FreeBuds 3 New Red Edition in the UK is priced at GBP 149.99. In Australia, the new FreeBuds 3 variant is priced at AUD 269 and in France the FreeBuds 3 Red is priced at EUR 189 and comes with a free Huawei Band 4 Pro.
FreeBuds 3 Features:
- Active noise cancellation: delivers ultimate audio experience without the interruption of background noise.
- Intuitive controls: Double-tap on the right earphone to play/ switch music. Double-tap on the left earphone to turn on/ off active noise cancellation.
- Aerodynamic mic duct: Reduce wind noise efficiently at speeds of up to 20kmph for better call quality.
- Studio-quality audio: The Huawei FreeBuds 3 incorporates a 14mm dynamic driver to deliver realistic acoustic sounds with stronger bass.
- Dolphin bionic design with open-fit: Inspired by the natural curvature of the dolphin’s vocal cavity, the Huawei FreeBuds 3 is ergonomically engineered for maximum comfort and stable wearing while delivering flawless audio quality.
- World’s 1st dual-mode Bluetooth 5.1 SoC: allows users to enjoy a stable and fast Bluetooth connection, as well as accurate audio and video synchronization.
- Enjoy up to four hours of non-stop playback on a single charge.
Huawei Notebooks score 101% in China laptop market: Report
Huawei and its products are the top-most gadgets in the world. That’s just not a dramatic phrase but a fact. In the latest information, we found that the Huawei Notebooks are the ‘high-in-demand’ products in the China market.
Recently, Canalys shared a report regarding the value of laptops in domestic merchandise. To those who are unaware, Canalys is a market research organization that shows the reality and the positions of devices as well as their brands in the real world.
As usual, this time also, the organization published its report regarding the notebooks in the China region. Five tech giants are sharing this report: Lenevo, Dell, Huawei, ASUS, and HP. In terms of unit share, Lenevo is at the top with 37%.
Thereafter the list goes as – Dell with 11 percent, Huawei with 10%, AUSU, with 9 percent, and 7% unit share of HP. However, in terms of growth rate, Huawei notebooks are leading the China market with 101% in the second quarter of this year.
Undoubtedly, Huawei laptops and notebooks have gained a lot of users’ attention in recent days. Besides, the company has introduced several huge screen products in the second quarter of 2022. Hence, it’s obvious to find Huawei with a massive growth rate.
Although, at this moment, the company is lacking behind in the market share. It is standing in the third position, but we are sure that by the end of this year, the Chinese manufacturer will be able to once again grab the first position.
On the side hand, Huawei is also making efforts to stiff its legs in the global market. The company has some high-end technologies to showcase at the global level. Yet, many competitors are in the row and it’s difficult to make a profound place instantly.
But we should not forget that Huawei is capable of bringing such features that easily drag consumers into its court. After Mate 50 series, let’s see what new automation will stand the company at the top of the world.
Huawei updates HarmonyOS 3 wallpaper and window cleanup feature
Last month, Huawei pushed a number of new software updates for all of the HarmonyOS 3 beta testers and it brings improvements for wallpapers and app window cleanup. The HarmonyOS 3 upgrade comes with firmware HarmonyOS version 220.127.116.11 and around 1Gb of OTA size.
During the time of testing, the Chinese tech maker continues to feed in new features for the consumers. Soon, we will witness the release of a stable HarmonyOS 3 rollout.
Coming back to the rollout, this HarmonyOS 3 version brings you optimizations for the display of home screen wallpapers, performance, and stability, app window cleanup feature, as well a September 2022 security patch.
Furthermore, the company poses new fixes for WiFi that may have not been connecting in some situations.
How to update:
To get this software update, HarmonyOS 3 users will have to visit System & updates settings, from here tap on Software updates, and then tap on CHECK FOR UPDATES. Now let the phone fetch the latest firmware and bring it down for your device. Although, Huawei has kept the software limited to the Chinese models but its features are also shared by EMUI 12.
There are some notes that you should know before moving with the software installation.
- This update will not erase your personal data, but we suggest you back up any important data before updating.
- The update package will be deleted automatically after the update is complete.
- The phone must have sufficient charging levels (over 50 percent recommended).
- Optimizes the display of home screen wallpapers
- Optimizes navigation performance and improves positioning stability
- Optimizes the app window cleanup function
- Integrates security patches released in September 2022 for improved system security.
Huawei improves AppGallery games section
On October 2022, Dr. Jaime Gonzalo, VP of Consumer Mobile Services Europe at Huawei, people from the global gaming industry were given insight into how they could achieve an improved return on their considerable investment in new and existing games to boost AppGallery for game distributions.
In the past few years, AppGallery is becoming a popular platform for games as it serves millions of monthly active users with new and existing gaming apps. Up until today, AppGallery now lists games from some leading titles such as PUBG Mobile, Mobile legends, Free Fire, State of Survival, and more. Hence, Huawei continues to work on the games section for AppGallery users to enrich its user engagement.
“Games developers are finding it increasingly difficult to reach new audiences. The major challenge is that customer acquisition cost has increased significantly over the years due to market saturation and inflated pricing. That’s why alternative app platforms such as AppGallery are emerging and playing their part to provide developers with improved revenue-generating opportunities,” said Jaime Gonzalo”.
Currently, 99.9% of apps downloaded via the leading app distribution platforms are losing users monthly, pushing the costs of retention higher and higher.
Gonzalo pointed out that AppGallery currently has 580 million global monthly active users, 45 million of which are in Europe. Outside China, AppGallery has increased in-app revenue by 3x year-on-year, casual game growth has increased by 20x over the same period, and monthly ad revenue for developers has doubled.
“We have a high spending audience,” Gonzalo told the Pocket Gamer audience. “In countries like Germany the ARPPU is $200, in the UK the average is $159 while in Poland it is $100, and this is coupled with very low developer effort. Existing Android games can be ready to onboard to AppGallery in just a few minutes. We also support every game with solutions, promotions, and developer kits, which accelerate distribution and boost revenue numbers.”