The changelog reveals that EMUI 188.8.131.521 gets Huawei Enjoy 9e a new mobile applications download icon. On the other hand, the new software rollout will improve the system’s stability for better performance.
Below you can check the complete changelog of this software rollout.
- Added a quick download icon for the Petal Light Tour application, click to download and use it directly.
- Optimize system stability in some scenarios.
- Make sure that the phone does not have ROOT. You can upgrade to version EMUI 184.108.40.2061 after receiving the OTA.
- The version is pushed in batches. Users who have not received it yet, please wait patiently.
- This version upgrade will note erase your data, but it is still recommended that you back up all important data to your PC or cloud (please do not back up to the internal storage space of your phone) before upgrading, and confirm that the backup content is complete and valid.
- After the upgrade, the system will perform self-optimization and adaptation, which may cause the phone to sometimes experience heat generation, fast power consumption, freezing, or slow charging. It will return to normal after 2-3 days of normal use. It is recommended to charge the phone with the screen off for more than 2 hours after the upgrade is complete (it is best to charge it overnight with the screen off), and then restart the phone to ensure that the mobile phone application is quickly adapted.
- After the update is completed, the system will restart, please wait patiently for about five minutes.
Huawei Enjoy 9e launched long ago and it’s good to see that Huawei is still sending updates to this budget device.